NEW YORK (Nov. 3, 2015) – The 2016 NHL® All-Star celebration in Nashville will feature a four-day fan festival at the Music City Center from Jan. 28-31, the National Hockey League announced today. The 2016 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by Bridgestone, the official fan festival of the 2016 NHL All-Star festivities in Nashville, will cover 250,000 square feet of space in the Music City Center and will feature family-friendly interactive games, attractions and live music for fans of all ages; NHL memorabilia and trophy displays, including the iconic Stanley Cup®; live TV and radio broadcasts; special appearances by current and former players as well as NHL Mascots™; a wide assortment of food options; and dozens of other dynamic activities.
Starting today, tickets to the 2016 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by Bridgestone are available for purchase via Ticketmaster.com and the Bridgestone Arena box office.
- Tickets will be $20 for adults, and $15 for children between the ages of 3 and 12, seniors 65 and older, and college students and military personnel with valid ID. Children under the age of 3 will be admitted for free. All attractions will be included with the price of admission.
- Hockey fans can purchase tickets online at Ticketmaster.com; by visiting the Bridgestone Arena box office during hours of operation (Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. CT) or before all Nashville Predators® games; or at the Music City Center box office during published event hours for the 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone.
- Hours of operation (all times CT): Thursday, Jan. 28, from 4:00 - 9:00 p.m., Friday, Jan. 29, from 4:00 - 9:00 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 30, from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; and Sunday, Jan. 31, from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Nashville Predators season-ticket holders have the opportunity to purchase tickets to an exclusive preview of the 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone on Thursday, Jan. 28, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT. Season ticket holders can purchase tickets by contacting their representative at 615-770-2355.
- Fans with a valid NHL Fan Fair ticket will have
For the latest news on the 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone, fans can visit
NHL.com/FanFair and follow the NHL on Twitter (@NHL) via the official hashtag #NHLFanFair.
The Nashville Predators and city of Nashville will host the 2016 NHL All-Star festivities from Jan. 28-31. The League’s midseason showcase will include the Honda NHL All-Star Skills Competition™ on Saturday, Jan. 30, and the NHL All-Star Game on Sunday, Jan. 31.