Is your dream to work in the Sports & Entertainment Industry?
Well, you are not alone and it is never too early to start gaining the skills and information you need to get a head start.
All interested individuals are invited to join the Nashville Predators 4th Annual “Breaking Into Sports” Workshop and Career/University Fair. This unique event will take place on Saturday, November 12th from 12:00 – 5:30 p.m. at the Bridgestone Arena and will be followed by watching the Predators take on the Montreal Canadians at 6:00 p.m.
During this special event, you will have the opportunity to hear from industry professionals and learn the paths they took to get to their current positions. Some of the special guests include:
• Sean Henry, CEO & Alternate Governor, Nashville Predators
• Brain Lowe, Director of Sales & Service, Memphis Grizzles
• Kristin Warfield, Sr. Dir. of Partnership Development & Activation, Churchill Downs/Kentucky Derby
• Tom Callahan, Radio Play by Play Announcer, Nashville Predators
• Dan Rossetti, President, Ascension Sports Partners LLC
• Jeremy Burson, Sr. Account Executive, University of Kentucky
• Will Myers, Sr. Account Executive, Nashville Predators
The day doesn’t stop there as you will also have a chance to speak with representatives from sports teams, media outlets, and colleges and universities from around Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky. You will be able to learn about everything from Sport Management Programs to openings within their team’s front offices. If you see a career in sports in your future, this is an event you won’t want to miss!
For more information or to order your workshop tickets today, please contact Curry McKeel at 615-770-2328 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in November!