When Nashville Predators fans come to Bridgestone Arena this year, they can expect to see some exciting new items on the menu in both the main food court on the Nissan Atrium and in the Patron Platinum Club.
The Nissan Atrium food court saw a complete overhaul from last season by being totally gutted and renovated, just part of the $2.8 million in renovations dedicated toward concession stands throughout the building. Each and every stand in the arena received an upgrade of some sort.
“The people who are used to coming down to the arena will see something brand new when they come in this year,” General Manager for Delaware North’s Bridgestone Arena Operations John DonVito said. “We have gone with themes and concepts that are unique to Nashville, but also great all around food items.”
Some of the highlights of the food court include a 300-pound rotisserie-style smoker, running 24/7 to provide an authentic BBQ experience for fans, and a five-foot Mongolian-style grill, which will anchor the burger stand where guests can see their food being made right in front of them. Fans can expect the items to be fresh and made from scratch, while also receiving the same quality items, no matter if they’re on the 100 or 300 levels of the building.
For fans who are busy and are concerned about getting a good meal before watching the game, Wade Gnann, executive chef for Delaware North at Bridgestone Arena, believes the new additions will be a nice replacement for the normal, home-cooked meal.
“What we are trying to do here is have our products be equal or better quality than other options fans have when dining,” Gnann said.
The recently renovated Patron Platinum Club on the suite level of the building is also offering fans an upgrade over what they have seen in the past. Fans in the Patron Club will see upgraded technology that includes a new high-definition projector and 120-inch screen, as well as a new bar and upgraded furniture throughout the club.
The new menu in the Club, complements of Executive Chef Derek Fulton of Levy Restaurants, will be highlighted by Jacks Daniel’s Braised Boneless Beef Short Ribs that include wild mushroom red wine risotto, candied carrot ribbons and Tabasco onions. The menu will also feature citrus smoked duck BBQ mini tacos with micro cilantro and salsa caviar. Fans can finish their meal off with Dunkin Donut bread pudding that is salted with caramel drizzle.
Below are some details on specific menu items (not an exhaustive menu) and where they can be purchased around the Arena:
- Taco – Fresh Mexican concept
- Custom-built street tacos, burrito bowls, nachos and taco salads.
- Featuring: Ingredients are made from scratch daily including cilantro lime grilled chicken, carne asada, pork chili verde, fresh pico and guacamole.
- BBQ – Smokehouse Style southern cooking
- Three-hundred-pound rotisserie style smoker running 24/7 to provide authentic BBQ experience for fans.
- Featuring: In-house smoked brisket, pulled pork and smoked chicken. Everything pulled or sliced in front of the guest fresh from the smoker
- Burger – Fresh patties and toppings for a unique burger experience
- Five-foot Mongolian-style grill in the center of the stand where guest can see their burger being made for them
- Featuring: Traditional cheeseburger with house specialty sauce and relish, BLT burger and the Smashville Squealer Burger topped with house smoked pulled pork BBQ and bacon.
- Pizza – Local Favorite with hot sandwiches and salads
- Featuring: Hunt Brothers Pizza and new hot subs: hot Italian with ham, salami, capicola and provolone cheese and the meatball parmesan sub with house made veal, pork and beef meatballs. Also includes Italian chopped salad with meats, olives and banana peppers tossed fresh.
- Asian – Fresh Asian fare
- Featuring: Custom-built rice or noodle bowls and freshly prepared ingredients featuring garlic chicken, fiery beef or ginger shrimp with fresh vegetables. Plus top items with choice of green curry coconut sauce, General Tso’s, sweet and sour or teriyaki.
Premium Suite Menu:
Fans enjoying a game in Bridgestone Arena’s luxurious suites can sample mouthwatering, Tennessee specialties made with the freshest ingredients. This year’s options include:
- Crunchy Corn Flake Fried Chicken Sandwich: Served on mini ciabatta bread, tossed in Nashville hot sauce.
- Roasted Chicken “Lollipops” Trio: Buffalo, BBQ and Teppanyaki chicken drumstick lightly tossed and served hot.
- Shorty Long Bone: Colossal bone-in short rib hand rubbed with our house dry rub, slow-smoked and glazed with our sweet vinegar BBQ sauce.
- Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Potato: Served with a side of scallion sour cream and smoked bacon.
- High Protein Vegetarian Salad: Mixed greens, kale, tofu, chickpeas, grilled corn and assorted vegetables and a chia seed vinaigrette.
- Sloppy Jane: A riff on a classic! Tempeh, peppers and onions with molasses and brown sugar barbeque sauce, tastes meaty enough for the carnivores! Available in concession stands.
- Butcher, Baker and Cheese Maker: Hand-cut cheeses sliced meats with artisan chutneys, mustards and local honeys with warm baguettes.
Patron Platinum Club:
- Citrus Smoked Duck BBQ Mini Tacos: Micro cilantro and salsa rojo caviar.
- Mini Fried Green Tomatoes: Apple wood smoked bacon, jalapeno pimento cheese and sriracha jam.
- Jack Daniels Braised Boneless Beef Short Ribs: Wild mushroom red wine risotto, candied carrot ribbons and Tabasco onions.
- Southern Baby Wedge: Baby iceberg, candied Applewood bacon, grape tomatoes, julienne carrots, cucumber confetti and blue cheese dressing.
- Dunkin Donut Bread Pudding: Salted caramel drizzle.
Pucks N’ Pints:
Fans in the lower-level suites and premium seating sections can enjoy an array of elevated arena classics and crowd pleasers, including:
- Hand Crafted Meatballs: Traditional beef meatballs with a homemade marinara sauce, served warm on an artisan hoagie roll.
- Italian Sausage and Onions: A juicy fennel sausage link served on an artisan hoagie roll with sautéed onions.
- Housemade Buffalo Mac ‘N Cheese: Rich mac and cheese mixed up with tangy buffalo chicken.
- Brisket Chili Nachos: Slow-smoked brisket, creamy southern cheese sauce, homemade salsa and pickled jalapeños served over crispy tortilla chips.