Nashville, Tenn. (June 27, 2017) - The Academy of Country Music has named Bridgestone Arena the Academy of Country Music 2017 Large Capacity Venue of the Year. This achievement - which was voted on by the Academy's professional members and honors the behind-the-scenes industry professionals and venues who contribute so much to the artistry, success and longevity of country music - will be celebrated at the 11th Annual ACM Honors on Aug. 23 in Nashville.
"We are honored to be among so many prestigious venues as we are celebrated by the Academy of Country Music," Senior Vice President of Booking for Bridgestone Arena David Kells said. "This award comes on the tail of a sold-out Nashville Predators season and dozens of sold-out events at Bridgestone Arena. We look forward to celebrating this achievement in August and welcoming the talented lineup of performers entering Smashville this year."
Below is a complete list of the Industry Award winners for the 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards:
Industry Award Winners:
- Casino of the Year - Small Capacity: Foxwoods Resort and Casino - Mashantucket, CT
- Casino of the Year - Medium Capacity: The Joint at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Las Vegas, NV
- Festival of the Year - Tortuga Music Festival - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Nightclub of the Year - Joe's Live - Rosemont, IL
- Venue of the Year - Small Capacity: Ryman Auditorium - Nashville, TN
- Venue of the Year - Medium Capacity: Red Rocks Amphitheatre - Morrison, CO
- Venue of the Year - Large Capacity: Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, TN
- Don Romeo Talent Buyer of the Year - Lenore Kinder - AEG Live
- Promoter of the Year - Ed Warm - Joe's Live
About ACM Honors:
ACM Honors™ is an evening dedicated to recognizing the special honorees and off-camera category winners from the Academy of Country Music Awards, including the Special Awards, Studio Recording Awards, Industry Awards, and Songwriter of the Year Award winners. The 11th Annual ACM Honors takes place Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at Nashville's historic Ryman Auditorium and will be produced by dick clark productions. Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan, R.A. Clark, Barry Adelman and Mark Bracco are executive producers. Pete Fisher and Tiffany Moon are executive producers for the Academy of Country Music. For more information, visit www.ACMcountry.com.