The Nashville Predators began their 2006 Stanley Cup Western Conference Quarterfinal series with a 4-3 win over the San Jose Sharks Friday, April 21 at the Gaylord Entertainment Center. Game Two is scheduled for Sunday, April 23 at 12:00 p.m. at the GEC.
My Town Predators Playoff Activities for Game Two will begin Sunday at 10:00 a.m. and will include:
• Fifth Avenue will be closed with activities
• Huge monitors will be outside the GEC on the plaza looping highlights from the 2005-06 season.
• The game will also be broadcast on these monitors for fans who don't have tickets to the game
• SONY Nashville recording artist Trent Willmon will play on the plaza
• Inflatable interactive areas
• Face painters
• Balloon artists
• Radio remotes
• Corporate partners of the Predators will have booths and interactive areas set up
• Doors to the GEC will open at 10:30 a.m. (rather than the normal one hour)
• Pom Poms sponsored by O'Charley's will be given out to all fans at the game
Individual tickets for Game 2 vs. the San Jose Sharks are on sale now at the Gaylord Entertainment Center box office and all Ticketmaster outlets, via the Internet or by calling 615-770-PUCK.
Tickets will be limited to six (6) per household, per game, and ticket prices start at $12.50 per ticket in the Upper Goal Zone. Other section prices include: the Family Fun Zone ($19.00/ticket), Goal Zone ($22.50), Sideline Balcony ($36.50), Shoot Twice Mezzanine ($45.00), Shoot Once Club Seats ($56.50), Lower Bowl Endzone ($61.50), Lower Bowl Center ($74.00), Premium Lower Bowl ($86.50), Club Level ($94.00) and Bud Light Party Zone ($106.50).