During every Nashville Predators home game, the Predators Foundation will set up a silent auction behind section 120 on the main concourse. Each night, a variety of one-of-a-kind signed items and unique hockey experiences will be available for viewing and bidding. All proceeds go to the Nashville Predators Foundation
, so place those bids!
Have an idea for an auction item you'd like to see? Send us your feedback here
Auction Items for 4/7 vs. Chicago
- Predators Press autographed by Shea Weber
- Jersey autographed by the Nashville Predators
- Game used stick autographed by Vern Fiddler
- Canvas action print autographed by Jason Arnott
- Framed action print autographed by Jordin Tootoo
- Framed action print autographed by Jonathan Toews
The Nashville Predators Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization which strives to meet the educational, social, health and cultural needs of our community by offering unique resources and financial support to local youth-oriented organizations.
- Bidding shall begin when the arena doors open and continue until the puck drops on the third period.
- Please ask for assistance and we will be happy to help you. We ask that you do not step behind the tables or remove the items that are on display.
- Please be courteous to others participating in the auction.
- Upon completion of the bidding, all winners are expected to be present at the end of the 3rd period in order to pay for and take possession of their item. Cash, MC, VISA, AmEx.
- All winners will have their names presented on the megatron during the 3rd period.
We do accept out-of-town bids. Please contact the Community Relations Department prior to game day at (615) 770-2188 or via email.
- In the event that two or more bidders are bidding consecutively on one item, a "Bid Off" may be called. To participate in a "Bid Off,” you must have bid at least once on the bid sheet. You will not be able to walk up and immediately participate in a "Bid Off."
- Rules of the "Bid Off" are as follows: Each person interested in participating will receive a piece of paper on which to write the maximum amount they are willing to pay. Bidders should seek a private location in which to write their bid. These bids will be folded and given to the Community Relations staff running the auction who will look and determine who has the highest bid. The person with the highest bid is the winner. In the event that two people have written the same bid amount, the procedure will be repeated with those individuals. This will continue until one person outbids the other.
Holiday Mystery Puck
At select Predators home games, the Nashville Predators Foundation will be selling autographed pucks as part of a fundraiser called Holiday Mystery Puck. For a $25 donation to the Predators Foundation, fans will have the opportunity to pick wrapped holiday themed pucks autographed by Predators players. A select number of pucks will be signed in gold, the lucky fans who pick these pucks will win an additional prize. There is a one puck limit per person and cash is accepted only. Please stop by the Foundation table located outside of Section 120 of the Sommet Center to get your puck!
Tuesday, April 7 vs. Chicago BlackhawksPredators Foundation On-Line Auction Click here
for the Predators auction page at nhl.com.
At the inception of the Nashville Predators' franchise in 1997, the organization not only made a commitment to develop a successful hockey team, but also believed and committed to fulfilling a recognized responsibility to play an important role in our home community. Thus, the Nashville Predators Foundation was created, a 501(c)(3) charity organization devoted to funneling the excitement of professional sports towards the needs of this community. Since its establishment, the Nashville Predators Foundation, with support from players, coaches and management, has indeed made a significant impact on the Middle Tennessee community.
Through various fundraising events held throughout the year, the Foundation then awards grants to Nashville and Middle Tennessee area youth oriented charities and community service organizations on an annual basis. For more information on the Predators Foundation, please visit www.nashvillepredators.com.
Over the past 10 years, the Predators Foundation has raised over $2.1 million.