With the holiday shopping season just around the corner, it was time to take a spin around the brand-new Nashville Predators Team Store and show hockey’s greatest fans a few of the new items the store has to offer. The Predators Team Store, accessible via Fifth Avenue, is the place to purchase anything, and everything, Nashville Predators, this holiday season, and all year long.
Non-game day holiday hours (on game days, the store is open until the end of the game), running until Dec. 27, are as follows:
Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
In addition, the Team Store is participating in the Nashville Predators/Bridgestone Arena HUGE “GOLD” FRIDAY sales that begin on Thursday night at puck drop of the Preds game against the Edmonton Oilers and run through Sunday night at 5 p.m. For information on the Team Store’s deals and the rest of the sales being offered throughout the organization, visit nashvillepredators.com/goldfriday.
Without further ado…. The 12 Days of Team Store Gift Ideas!
* Did you know… Mike Fisher posted his sixth career 20-goal season (20), set a career high in assists (29) and amassed the third-highest point total of his 14-season career (49) during the 2013-14 season.
11… Catfish dolls.
* Did you know… Legend has it that the first instance of a fan throwing a catfish on the ice was Oct. 30, 2003.
10… Santa Gnashs.
* Did you know… Gnash was “born” in 17113 B.C.
* Did you know… Filip Forsberg is the Preds franchise record-holder for consecutive games with points by a rookie (7g-6a-13pts, 7gp).
* Did you know… Pekka Rinne had his jersey taken aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery on Mission STS-133 on Feb. 24, 2011, as the personal item of Col. Tim Kopra.
7… Preds pet sweaters.
* Did you know… Shea Weber has two dogs; an English Mastiff/Great Dane mix named Dug and an English Mastiff named Rod.
6… Pairs of summer skates.
* Did you know… The Nashville Predators Foundation and Peterson Foundation for Parkinson’s host a golf tournament every summer to raise money for both Foundations.
5… GOLDEN BELT BUCKLES.
* Did you know… The Preds unveiled their current logo and the alternate logo incorporating a guitar pick and the Tennessee state flag, on June 22, 2011.
4… Fang Fingers.
* Did you know… In averaging 7.0 penalty minutes per game, the Preds are the least-penalized team in the entire NHL.
3… Seth Jones “America” t-shirts.
* Did you know… Seth Jones tallied 19 assists in 2013-14, his rookie season, a mark that tied him for third most by a rookie in franchise history.
2… Golden bathrobes (modeled by NashvillePredators.com writers)…
* Did you know… Both of the Nashville Predators main website writers, Thomas Willis and Brooks Bratten, have red hair.
1… Nashville Predators Team Store for all your holiday gift buying needs.
* Did you know… The new Nashville Predators Team Store is approximately 8,000 square feet of space compared to the old Pro Shop which had approximately 1,300 square feet of space.