Pens senior director of communications Jen Bullano Ridgley joins Michelle Crechiolo and Sam Kasan on the 10th episode of The Scoop podcast presented by Point Park University.
- Jen takes us through her schedule during practice and game days.
- Jen explains how she manages the players' schedules and media obligations for the season.
- Sam, Michelle, and Jen talk about working with players like Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Kris Letang and Phil Kessel.
- Jen outlines her professional journey from the Walt Disney Company to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Jen shares advice she received from former Penguins General Manager Ray Shero and Penguins Vice President of Communications Tom McMillan.
- Jen discusses how she has overcome challenges as a woman in professional sports.
All episodes of The Scoop, which is presented by Point Park University, are available on SoundCloud, iTunes, and Google Play.
For more information on Penguins Podcasts, visit our podcast page.