Fans are invited to wear their best '80s-inspired attire when the Penguins hold their third annual '80s Theme Night at the Thursday, January 2 game against San Jose at PPG Paints Arena (7 p.m.)
Collections of arcade games, pop culture items and collectibles from the '80s will be among the many special displays in the Highmark Wall of Champions Hallway, located on the FedEx Level between sections 110 and 115.
There will be a special Heinz History Center display, featuring a photo opportunity from Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, and fans may pose for green-screen photos against backgrounds from "The Breakfast Club" and "Back to the Future."
- Vehicles from the "Ghostbusters" movies will be stationed outside PPG Paints Arena, and characters in costume will be roaming the concourses.
- Arcade games from the '80s will include Pac-Man, Stargate, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Dig Dug, Burger Time, Tron and Galaga.
- 80's-themed food items will be the "Fast Times at Ridgemont Ham" specialty-carved sandwich at Craft & Carved 116; "Gnarly Nachos" at all of our Classics stands; and "Ferris Bueller's Ferrari Punch" throughout the arena.
- The band "Ferris Bueller's Revenge!" will perform hits from the '80s before the game and during both intermissions. There also will be '80s music and video features throughout the game.
- PensGear will offer an '80s Night t-shirt and puck
For an '80s Night ticket offer, please go to https://fevo.me/80snight.