Single-game tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins' first seven March home games at PPG Paints Arena will go on sale to the general public Tuesday at 10 a.m. at www.ticketmaster.com/penguins.
Penguins season ticket holders have exclusive access to a presale that ends tomorrow at 10 a.m. when tickets become available to the general public.
Tickets will be sold in pods of two, three and four seats.
In addition, a limited number of private PNC Legends Level suites are available accommodating eight guests. To discuss rental options, please call 412.642.PENS.
The Penguins are now permitted to have 15 percent capacity (2,800 fans) at each game. The first game with fans will be Tuesday night at 7 p.m. against the Philadelphia Flyers.
Fans are reminded of several new policies for Penguins games at PPG Paints Arena.
- Mobile Ticketing: A mobile ticket will need to be displayed on a smartphone to enter the arena.
- Verbal Health Promise: All guests will be asked several questions upon arrival.
- Mandatory Face Masks: All guests over the age of two (2) years will be required to properly wear a face mask at all times inside the arena. Gaiters and bandanas are prohibited.
- All Bags are Prohibited: This includes clear bags, purses and camera bags. Exceptions may be made for medical bags, diaper bags and wristlets or wallets (no larger than 8" x 5" x 1") following inspection.
- Cashless Transactions: Credit and debit cards as well as Apple/Google Pay are accepted.
Prior to attending a game this season, fans are strongly encouraged to review the 'Know Before You Go' checklist available on the team's website.