It's been 30 years since Mario Lemieux scored a career-high 199 points in 1988-1989, the most remarkable statistical season in Penguins history. So it's only appropriate that this week's version of the "A Great Day For Hockey Talk" podcast checks in with both of Mario's linemates from that season - left wing Bob Errey, currently a Penguins TV analyst with AT&T SportsNet, and right wing Rob Brown, a radio analyst for the Edmonton Oilers.
- A discussion about what it was like playing on Mario's line
- What it was like having Paul Coffey and Mario on the ice at the same time
- Rob Brown discusses his famous windmill goal celebration
- Brown's life lessons that he's learned from his autistic daughter, Annie
- Plus, Paul Steigerwald briefly chats with hall-of-fame defenseman, Paul Coffey
All episodes of A Great Day for Hockey Talk are available on SoundCloud, iTunes, and Google Play.
For more information on Penguins Podcasts, visit our podcast page.