The Pittsburgh Penguins will battle the Washington Capitals on Sunday, January 22 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 11:00 am for the 12:30 pm start
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Sunday’s “Item of the Game”
- Youth big logo t-shirt only $14.99!
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit Epilepsy Foundation.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Sunday’s special chef-prepared creations:
- House cured ham, smoked gouda, lettuce, tomato and dijonaisse, served on an onion Kaiser roll.
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Sunday’s special kabob creations
- Crab cake sliders with lettuce, tomato, siracha aioli and old bay slaw
- “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!