The Pittsburgh Penguins will host the Toronto Maple Leafs on Wednesday, March 7 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm for the 7:30 pm start.
- The Penguins will wear their dark-blue third jerseys.
- Before entering CONSOL Energy Center, fans are encouraged to visit the Trib Total Media Gate to view the Mario Lemieux statue that will be unveiled on Wednesday.
- The unveiling ceremony will be held at noon and all fans are welcome to attend.
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Wednesday's “Item of the Game”
- The Mario Lemieux Statue Tee from Reebok for only $26
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Wednesday's special chef-prepared creations:
- Porchetta pork, sautéed fennel and onions on a soft Kaiser roll
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Wednesday’s special culinary creations:
- Veal parmesan sliders and pasta salad
- “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!