The Pittsburgh Penguins will host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday, February 25 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 11:30 am for the 1:00 pm start.
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Saturday's “Item of the Game”
- Penguins Vintage Mesh Line Hoodie for only $25.99
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit St. Anthony's School Programs.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Saturday's special chef-prepared creations:
- House cured ham, aged cheddar, lettuce, tomato and Dijonnaise served on a soft Kaiser
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Saturday’s special culinary creations:
- Crab cake sliders, lemon aioli, lettuce and tomato with Old Bay potato salad
- “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!