The Pittsburgh Penguins will battle the St. Louis Blues on Wednesday, November 23 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm for the 7:00 pm start
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Wednesday’s “Item of the Game”
oSave $6 on Penguins Long-Sleeve Tailgate Tee - available for $21.99 Wednesday night only!
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit Family House.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Wednesday’s special chef-prepared creations:
o Creole turkey, olive salad and smoked provolone cheese served on a rustic baguette
o “The Carvery” also features a special “South of the Border” menu including pulled pork, BBQ chicken and black bean quesadillas
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Wednesday’s special kabob creations:
oChar siu pork with jasmine rice salad
o“The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!