| Ticket Exchange
| Student Rush
It’s the Playoffs in Pittsburgh! The Pittsburgh Penguins will take on the Philadelphia Flyers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals on Friday, April 20, 2012. Here are some tips for fans heading to CONSOL Energy Center to watch the game.
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm for the 7:30 pm start.
- To promote a family friendly atmosphere, handheld security wands will be used at all CONSOL Energy Center entrances during the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Gates will open 1.5 hours before game time to accommodate these enhanced security measures. Fans are encouraged to arrive early.
- Fans are also reminded that book bags, laptops and cameras with detachable lens or lens that are 3 inches or longer are prohibited in CONSOL Energy Center.
- Fans attending Friday's game should use tickets marked “Round 1, Home Game 3”
- All fans in attendance will receive a playoff rally towel courtesy of 84 Lumber and Trib Total Media
- The Penguins are calling for whiteout conditions at CONSOL Energy Center! All fans in attendance are encouraged to wear white – white jerseys, sweatshirts, or t-shirts – to help create a whiteout atmosphere
- The following activities will take place at the CONSOL Energy Center gates (weather permitting)
- Trib Total Media Gate – Live entertainment with The Delaneys from 5:30-7:30 pm
- American Eagle Gate –Watch the game with other Penguins fans on the Trib Total Media Big Screen!
- Verizon Gate – Join DVE’s Scott Paulsen for his live broadcast starting at 4:00 pm! Plus, don’t miss your chance to check out some of the latest devices and tablets from Verizon as well as info about Verizon FIOS!
- Visit PensGear to purchase Friday’s “Item of the Game”
- 2012 Playoffs “Supersoft” T-Shirt for only $19.99 – Friday only!
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Friday’s proceeds benefit Pittsburgh Mighty Penguins.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Friday’s special chef-prepared creations:
- Braised flat iron steak with crispy fried onions, A1 aioli and chips
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Friday’s special culinary creations:
- Turkey saltimbocca burgers with prosciutto, sage, lemon aioli, marinated mushrooms and artichoke salad
- “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Grow one for the team with Penguins Beard-A-Thon presented by Supercuts! Log-on and create your own profile or find a friend and make your first round playoff pledges! You can even pledge Pascal Dupuis, Deryk Engelland or Kris Letang! Proceeds benefit the Mario Lemieux Foundation.