| Ticket Exchange
| Student Rush
It’s the Playoffs in Pittsburgh! The Pittsburgh Penguins will take on the Philadelphia Flyers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals on Wednesday, April 11, 2012. Here are some tips for fans heading to CONSOL Energy Center to watch the game.
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm for the 7:30 pm start.
- To promote a family friendly atmosphere, handheld security wands will be used at all CONSOL Energy Center entrances during the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Gates will open 1.5 hours before game time to accommodate these enhanced security measures. Fans are encouraged to arrive early.
- Fans are also reminded that book bags, laptops and cameras with detachable lens or lens that are 3 inches or longer are prohibited in CONSOL Energy Center.
- Fans attending Wednesday’s game should use tickets marked “Round 1, Home Game 1”
- All fans in attendance will receive a playoff rally towel courtesy of PNC Wealth Management and Trib Total Media
- The Penguins are calling for whiteout conditions at CONSOL Energy Center! All fans in attendance are encouraged to wear white – white jerseys, sweatshirts, or t-shirts – to help create a whiteout atmosphere
- The following activities will take place at the CONSOL Energy Center gates (weather permitting)
- Trib Total Media Gate – Live entertainment with one of Pittsburgh’s hottest bands - Lovebettie - from 5:30-7:30 pm
- American Eagle Gate –Watch the game with other Penguins fans on the Big Screen!
- Verizon Gate – Join DVE’s Scott Paulsen for his live broadcast starting at 3:00 pm! Plus, don’t miss your chance to check out some of the latest devices and tablets from Verizon as well as info about Verizon FIOS!
- Visit PensGear to purchase Wednesday’s “Item of the Game”
- Save $9 on a Penguins Second Season White Hat - only $14.99
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Wednesday’s proceeds benefit Highmark Caring Place.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Wednesday’s special chef-prepared creations:
- Smoked prime rib with havarti cheese, garlic aioli and chips
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Wednesday’s special culinary creations:
- Grilled sirloin sliders with caramelized ramps, garlic aioli, orzo pasta salad
- “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Grow one for the team with Penguins Beard-A-Thon presented by Supercuts! Log-on and create your own profile or find a friend and make your first round playoff pledges! You can even pledge Pascal Dupuis, Deryk Engelland or Kris Letang! Proceeds benefit the Mario Lemieux Foundation.