Game Presenting Partner
Sunday's game is proudly presented by Pittsburgh Commercial Construction.
NBC Sports Network
105.9 FM, the X
* The Penguins close out their 11th set of back-to-backs tonight against Boston. They are coming off a 4-1 setback to the Blue Jackets last night in Columbus. The loss ended Pittsburgh's streak of 6-straight games earning at least one point.
* Meanwhile, the Bruins - who defeated the Ottawa Senators last night in Boston - enter tonight having earned at least one point in 19-straight games, going 15-0-4 over that span. Their last regulation loss was to the New York Rangers on Jan. 19.
* The Penguins have a 4-game home winning streak against the Bruins and are 8-2-1 in their past 11 home contests against Boston. Meanwhile, the Bruins are 5-0-2 in their last 7 road games and 8-1-2 in their last 11.
* Evgeni Malkin, who needs 2 points to reach 1,000 for his career, has a 6-game point streak against the Bruins (3G-7AA-10PTS). His linemate Phil Kessel, who now owns sole possession of the 2nd-longest consecutive games played streak in team history (314), has a 7-game point streak against Boston (5G-4A-9PTS).
* The Bruins have found success despite being without forward David Pastrnak, who has missed the last 12 games due to injury. Linemates Brad Marchand and Patrice Bergeron have been stepping up offensively, as both players enter tonight on 6-game point streaks.
* With Tuukka Rask playing on Saturday, Jaroslav Halak will likely get the nod tonight. He is 5-0-2 in his last 7 games with a 1.77 GAA and .941 SVPT.
PIT - Kris Letang (upper-body), Olli Maatta (upper-body), Chad Ruhwedel (upper-body), Bryan Rust (upper-body).
BOS - Jake DeBrusk (lower-body), Marcus Johansson (lung contusion), Kevan Miller (upper-body), David Pastrnak (left thumb surgery).
Wives & Girlfriends Cookbooks On Sale
Delight your family and friends with dishes, desserts and more from "Welcome to Our Table," a cookbook created by the Pittsburgh Penguins wives and girlfriends. This 152-page cookbook provides over 70 cherished recipes with beautiful photos and stories by the ladies of the Penguins. You can pick up your copy Sunday night at the Penguins Foundation table behind Section 104 or order online anytime at pittsburghpenguinsfoundation.org!
We've Gone Mobile!
New this season, in an effort to ensure a ticketing experience that is more convenient, safe and secure for all Penguins fans, 8½" x 11" PDF tickets (print-at-home delivery) will no longer be a valid form of entry for PPG Paints Arena events.
If you do not have a physical ticket for the game, you must present a mobile ticket on your smartphone at the gate.
Primary tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are available via the Ticketmaster app or www.ticketmaster.com.
Fans that received a transfer from a Penguins season ticket holder or purchased resell tickets through Ticketmaster or NHL Ticket Exchange must visit 'My Penguins Account' to manage and view mobile tickets. My Penguins Account is available in the Penguins app under 'Tickets' or online at www.pittsburghpenguins.com/myaccount.
Mobile tickets will appear as a square QR code (see image for reference).
For more information, please visit our Mobile Ticketing Page.
Important Security Reminders
For the safety of all guests, fans will be required to pass through walk-through metal detectors upon entering PPG Paints Arena. Only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside the building and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, PPG Paints Arena allows only small, personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit PPG Paints Arena's A to Z Guide.
Remember the Game with a Warm-Up Puck Souvenir
Don't miss your chance to take home an incredible souvenir! The Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation will be selling the pucks used by your favorite Penguins players in warm-ups outside of the KeyBank Club at the start of the 1st intermission on Sunday. Perfect for memories, gifts or collections, these official NHL warm-up pucks come with a display cube and a certificate of authenticity. All proceeds benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation.
Bid to Win with the Penguins Foundation's Game Day Auction
Stop by the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation's Game Day Auction located outside of the KeyBank Club near Section 104 to see what unique items are being featured at Sunday's game! Text PENS to 52182 to place your bid on these items and more! Proceeds benefit the Foundation's community and youth initiatives.
Upgrade Your Game Using the Penguins App
Pittsburgh Penguins fans in attendance can get the VIP treatment with Upgrade Your Game! Upgrade Your Game offers fans access to once-in-a-lifetime Penguins experiences like Lexus Club guest passes, premium seat upgrades and more! Simply download the Penguins app and register today under the "Upgrade Your Game" section within the "Tickets" menu!
Go Home a Winner with the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle
Pick up your tickets for the Penguins Foundation 50/50 raffle for a chance to win Sunday's jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season's raffles benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports through grants. Over $1.1 million was raised during the 2017-18 season. Visit one of the concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers in green through the second intermission - the winning number will be announced in the third period.
Uber Drop-off & Pick-up Area Now Available
Uber will help you skate past the parking lot crowds with a special drop-off and pick-up area off of Fullerton Street on Wylie Avenue - across from PPG Paints Arena's Verizon Gate!
Click here for details.
Plus, get $15 off your first ride with code PENGUINS18 until 06.01.19!