The Pittsburgh Penguins will battle the Boston Bruins on Monday, December 5 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm for the 7:00 pm start
- Pittsburgh Penguins are teaming up with the United States Marine Corps to provide local children with some holiday cheer. Fans can donate toys or make monetary donations to the Marine Corps’ Toys for Tots program. Fans that make a donation will be eligible to win Penguins’ autographed memorabilia.
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Monday’s “Item of the Game”
oThe Penguins Toddler T-Shirt is available for $12.99!
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit Easter Seals.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Monday’s special chef-prepared creations
oLondon broil, fresh arugula, Vermont white cheddar and horseradish sauce served on freshly baked foccacia
o “The Carvery” also features a special “South of the Border” menu including pulled pork, BBQ chicken and black bean quesadillas
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Monday’s special kabob creations
oLamb Kefte with hummus and tabbouleh
o “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!
- Be sure to look for Penguins Alumni at the Trib Total Media entrance and on the concourse behind section 122 where you can pick up your tickets to Skate with the Greats Monday, January 19th on Penguins Pond at SouthSide Works! Skate alongside the likes of Phil Bourque, Jay Caufield, Pierre Larouche, Troy Loney, Bryan Trottier, and other Penguins alumni when they take the ice for an evening in the great outdoors.