The Pittsburgh Penguins will host the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday, February 15 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 5:45 pm for the 7:00 pm start.
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Wednesday's “Item of the Game”
- Penguins Vintage Hoodie for only $26.99
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Tickets are available for purchase upon entering CONSOL Energy Center. Once the puck drops, you can purchase tickets at special kiosks located by Sections 107, 121, 220 and 230. Proceeds benefit Junior Achievement.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Wednesday’s special chef-prepared creations:
- Jerk pork roast, sweet slaw and mango BBQ sauce served on a fresh Italian roll
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Wednesday’s special culinary creations:
- Buffalo chicken sliders with cheddar and blue cheese dressing served with creamy coleslaw
- “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Please help us improve your game day experience! Take the Penguins Drive Away Survey and you could drive away the winner of a three year lease on a Subaru Outback 2.5i courtesy of the Penguins and the Power of Bowser! Just visit pittsburghpenguins.com/driveaway and complete the survey to be entered to win.