Be sure to stop by PensGear to check out Sunday’s Game Day Special – 20% off all Home replica jerseys!
| || |
Doors will open at 11:30 AM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- Please take a moment to fill out the survey in tonight’s IceTime program and you could go home with a Sidney Crosby or Evgeni Malkin autographed jersey! Simply complete tonight’s survey and hand it to the nearest usher by the end of first intermission for your chance to win. Two winners will be announced during the third period. Your feedback is important to us!
- Please note, for security purposes, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit CONSOL Energy Center’s A to Z Guide.
- While joining us for the game, be sure to stop and shop at the numerous PensGear stores located throughout CONSOL Energy Center! New features for the 2013-14 season include:
- PensGear Locker Room - The all new name and number store located on the 84 Lumber Level by Section 215
- PensGear for Her by Touch by Alyssa Milano – A new all-ladies boutique located on the FedEx Level by Section 109
- With cooler weather upon us, be sure to pick up the Official Willy Scarf now available for only $20 at PensGear!
- Pens Points is back for the 2013-14 season! Being a Penguins fan pays big dividends with Pens Points, the Penguins’ exclusive fan loyalty program. Visit penspoints.com today to download the free app and start earning great rewards. Be sure to scan the barcode on your ticket while you are at the game to earn points for attending!
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase Sunday’s special chef-prepared creation: Smoked Prime Rib-eye – horseradish cheddar, onion marmalade on Asiago bread.
Premium Seat Holders, don’t forget to stop by an Action Station conveniently located inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs to purchase Sunday’s special: Breakfast Burrito – scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, pepper jack cheese with sour cream and salsa.
For the kids, don’t miss the Kids Zone Menu at section 116 and 229 that includes: kiddie sized soda, popcorn, hot dog and nacho for $2.00 each.
Pick up your tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle for a chance to win Sunday’s jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season’s raffle benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports. Visit one of the seven concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission. The winning number will be announced in the third period.