The Penguins will wear their traditional black jerseys
Be sure to stop by PensGear to check out Saturday’s Game Night Special – $10 off all jackets – Saturday only and only at PensGear!
| || |
Doors will open at 6:00 PM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- The Pittsburgh Penguins will continue to offer fans an “Early Bird Special” during the month of December. Doors will open 90 minutes before game time for each December game.
- Doors for Saturday’s game against the Washington Capitals will open at 6:00 pm. Fans arriving before 6:30 pm will receive a 50% off voucher for all general concessions to be used prior to faceoff.
- Coupon cannot be redeemed for alcoholic beverages nor at any of the following locations: Burgatory, Nakama, DQ, Rita’s Italian Ice, Primanti’s, Pittsburgh Popcorn or Dunkin’ Donuts. Coupon must be redeemed by the game’s opening faceoff and order cannot exceed 10 items. Photocopies or other reproductions will not be accepted.
- So please come early, take advantage of the discount on general concessions, and get ready for a great night of Penguins hockey!
- Pittsburgh Penguins fans in attendance can get the VIP treatment with the newest Penguins program - Upgrade Your Game! Upgrade Your Game offers fans access to once-in-a-lifetime Penguins experiences like in-seat visits with Iceburgh, pre-game Lexus Club dinner reservations, post-game photo shoots on the ice and premium seat upgrades! Simply download the Penguins app and register today under the “Arena and More” section!
- Get ready to ring in the New Year! 2015 Penguins & Paws Charity Pet Calendars will be on sale during Saturday night’s game on the concourses and inside PensGear for $20. Proceeds from the annual fundraiser benefit the Animal Rescue League Shelter and Wildlife Center.
- All fans in attendance are invited to stop by the Lexus Club following the game to catch the Penguins Hotline Radio Show presented by Rivers Casino and enjoy exclusive drink specials!
- Please note, for security purposes, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit CONSOL Energy Center’s A to Z Guide.
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase Saturday’s special chef-prepared creation: Blackened turkey with Bibb lettuce, cucumber and dill buttermilk dressing on a whole wheat Kaiser.
Premium Seat Holders, don’t forget to stop by an Action Station conveniently located inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs to purchase Saturday’s special: Chicken fajitas with Spanish rice, Pico de Gallo, guacamole and sour cream.
For the kids, don’t miss the Kids Zone Menu at Sections 116 and 229 that includes kiddie sized sodas, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos for $2.50 each.
To view a full list of dining options at CONSOL Energy Center, please click here.
Pick up your tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle for a chance to win Saturday’s jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season’s raffle benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports. Visit one of the seven concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission. The winning number will be announced in the third period.