The Penguins will wear their Pittsburgh Gold Third Jerseys
Be sure to stop by PensGear Wednesday to purchase your 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs merchandise. Gear up for the post-season - only at PensGear!
Pittsburgh Gold Playoff T-Shirt presented by Point Park University
Pittsburgh Gold Playoff Rally Towel presented by UPMC
The 2016 Pittsburgh Penguins Playoffs are proudly presented by UPMC and AAA Auto Insurance.
| || |
Doors will open at 6:30 PM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- Fans attending Wednesday night’s game are reminded to use tickets marked “Round 1, Home Game 1” when entering CONSOL Energy Center.
- The Penguins will create a Fan Zone outside CONSOL Energy Center that will be activated starting at 5 PM on Wednesday. There will be different activities at each of the arena’s three gates as well as food trucks and tents lined up along Centre Avenue. These areas will feature DJs, refreshments, interactives, face painters, special kids’ activities and appearances by Iceburgh and the Penguins’ Ice Crew.
-Trib Total Media Gate – Bud Light Party Plaza, DJ, Interactives
-Peoples Gate – Kids’ Interactives, Face Painters
-Verizon Gate – Miller Lite Party Plaza, DJ, Interactives
- Food Trucks scheduled to be lined up on Centre Avenue include Nakama, Dairy Queen, Dunkin’ Donuts, Franktuary, Las Chicas Mexican, PGH Pierogi and Mac & Gold.
- Interactives will include Top Shot, Sauce Hockey, Corn Hole, Face Painters and a Penguins inflatable.
- Set your DVR before you head to the game! A new episode of PensTV’s Emmy award winning show, "In The Room” presented by RAM debuts Wednesday at 6:30 pm on ROOT Sports. Click here to take “A Peek Inside” presented by Clearview Federal Credit Union or watch previous episodes.
- Bid to win one-of-a-kind Penguins items from the comfort of your seat with the new Penguins Foundation silent auction app! Visit bidpal.net/pens from your smartphone to take home a unique piece of Penguins memorabilia Wednesday evening!
- “The Bulliest Dozer,” co-written by Penguins center Eric Fehr, is now available for sale at the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation’s silent auction stand outside of the First Niagara Club. This children’s book about why bullying doesn’t pay is signed by Fehr for just $20. You can also purchase the book by using the Foundation’s mobile bidding app at bidpal.net/pens.
- As a reminder, new walk-through metal detectors have been installed at CONSOL Energy Center. The walk-through detectors are part of a league-wide initiative by the NHL to enhance security and allow arenas to deliver a smoother, faster screening experience. Previously, fans entering the arena were screened by security personnel with wands. The NHL policy of searching all permitted bags will remain in place. The walk-through metal detectors will be used for Penguins games and all other events at CONSOL Energy Center.
- Pittsburgh Penguins fans in attendance can get the VIP treatment with Upgrade Your Game! Upgrade Your Game offers fans access to once-in-a-lifetime Penguins experiences like in-seat visits with Iceburgh, pre-game Lexus Club dinner reservations, post-game photo shoots on the ice and premium seat upgrades! Simply download the Penguins app and register today under the “Upgrade Your Game” section!
- Please note, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small, personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit CONSOL Energy Center’s A to Z Guide.
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase Wednesday’s special chef-prepared creation: Smoked prime rib with provolone cheese, caramelized onion and horseradish cream on a Kaiser roll.
Premium Seat Holders, don’t forget to stop by an Action Station conveniently located inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs to purchase Wednesday’s special: Whole pig with pulled pork, rosemary cinnamon applesauce and sweet potato mash with a small Kaiser roll.
For the kids, don’t miss the Kids Zone Menu at Sections 116 and 231 that includes kiddie sized sodas, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos for $2.75 each.
Pick up your tickets for the Penguins Foundation 50/50 raffle for a chance to win Wednesday’s jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season’s raffles benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports. Visit one of the concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission - the winning number will be announced in the third period.