The Penguins will wear their home black jerseys
Be sure to stop by PensGear to check out Monday’s Item of the Game – 25% off sweatshirts! Monday only and only at PensGear!
Penguins Ugly Sweater Knit Hat presented by CONSOL Energy
| || |
Doors will open at 6:00 PM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- All fans attending Monday night’s game against Columbus are encouraged to wear their best Ugly Holiday Sweaters! Our friends at CONSOL Energy will provide all fans with a Penguins Ugly Sweater Knit Hat, so make it a full outfit and you could win a prize! Join in the festivities by donning your best…or worst…ugly sweater on Monday night!
- The new 2016 Penguins & Paws Charity Pet Calendar is on sale now! Pick up a copy or two for the Penguins fans and pet lovers in your life by stopping by the tables on the concourse behind Sections 120 and 217 or order online today at pittsburghpenguinsfoundation.org! Sales from this perfect stocking stuffer benefit the Animal Rescue League Shelter & Wildlife Center.
- “The Bulliest Dozer,” co-written by Penguins center Eric Fehr, is now available for sale at the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation’s silent auction stand outside of the First Niagara Club. This children’s book about why bullying doesn’t pay is signed by Fehr for just $20. You can also purchase the book by using the Foundation’s mobile bidding app at bidpal.net/pens.
- Before heading to the game, head to pittsburghpenguins.com/trip to enter for a chance to win a trip for two to Florida’s Gulf Coast courtesy of the Bradenton Area Convention & Visitors Bureau! This incredible prize includes roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations for four nights, tickets to see the Penguins battle the Lightning in Tampa on January 15th and much, much more!
- Bid to win one-of-a-kind Penguins items from the comfort of your seat with the new Penguins Foundation silent auction app! Visit bidpal.net/pens from your smartphone to take home a unique piece of Penguins memorabilia Wednesday night!
- Pittsburgh Penguins fans in attendance can get the VIP treatment with Upgrade Your Game! Upgrade Your Game offers fans access to once-in-a-lifetime Penguins experiences like in-seat visits with Iceburgh, pre-game Lexus Club dinner reservations, post-game photo shoots on the ice and premium seat upgrades! Simply download the Penguins app and register today under the “Upgrade Your Game” section!
- As a reminder, new walk-through metal detectors have been installed at CONSOL Energy Center. The walk-through detectors are part of a league-wide initiative by the NHL to enhance security and allow arenas to deliver a smoother, faster screening experience. Previously, fans entering the arena were screened by security personnel with wands. The NHL policy of searching all permitted bags will remain in place. The walk-through metal detectors will be used for Penguins games and all other events at CONSOL Energy Center.
- Please note, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small, personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit CONSOL Energy Center’s A to Z Guide.
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase Monday’s special chef-prepared creation: Roasted strip loin with tator tots, caramelized onions and cheese sauce on an Italian roll
Premium Seat Holders, don’t forget to stop by an Action Station conveniently located inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs to purchase Monday’s special: Carved ham with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a whole wheat Kaiser
For the kids, don’t miss the Kids Zone Menu at Sections 116 and 231 that includes kiddie sized sodas, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos for $2.75 each.
Pick up your tickets for the Penguins Foundation 50/50 raffle for a chance to win Monday's jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season’s raffles benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports. Visit one of the concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission - the winning number will be announced in the third period.