The Penguins will wear their alternate jerseys
Be sure to stop by PensGear to check out Saturday’s Game Day Special - Pittsburgh Penguins Third Jersey Now Available! Pittsburgh Gold is back on the ice Saturday afternoon - be a part of the excitement!
Plus, enjoy 25% off all kids apparel for the month of March at PensGear!
| || |
Doors will open at 11:30 AM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- On Saturday, March 14, the City of Pittsburgh will recognize St. Patrick’s Day with its annual parade. The parade time and route may impact some fans attending the 1:00 pm Penguins game. The parade is scheduled to start at 10:00 am with road closures starting at 8:00 am. The parade begins at the intersection of Liberty Avenue and 11th Street, and proceeds to Grant Street, and then on to the Boulevard of the Allies. For additional information regarding the parade route and timing, please click here.
- The Pittsburgh Penguins will wear green warm-up jerseys on Saturday afternoon in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Following the game, the team will autograph and auction the jerseys to raise money for the Pittsburgh Penguins and Mario Lemieux Foundations. Fans can bid on their favorite jerseys online at pittsburghpenguins.com starting Monday. Bidding ends March 30.
- Pittsburgh Penguins fans in attendance can get the VIP treatment with the newest Penguins program - Upgrade Your Game! Upgrade Your Game offers fans access to once-in-a-lifetime Penguins experiences like in-seat visits with Iceburgh, pre-game Lexus Club dinner reservations, post-game photo shoots on the ice and premium seat upgrades! Simply download the Penguins app and register today under the “Arena and More” section!
- All fans in attendance are invited to stop by the Lexus Club following the game to catch the Penguins Hotline Radio Show presented by Rivers Casino and enjoy exclusive drink specials!
- Please note, for security purposes, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit CONSOL Energy Center’s A to Z Guide.
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase Saturday’s special chef-prepared creation: Smoked prime rib with horseradish cheese and caramelized onions on a Kaiser roll.
Premium Seat Holders, don’t forget to stop by an Action Station conveniently located inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs to purchase Saturday’s special: Smoked pork BBQ with mac n’ cheese, baked beans and coleslaw served in a waffle bowl.
For the kids, don’t miss the Kids Zone Menu at Sections 116 and 229 that includes kiddie sized sodas, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos for $2.50 each.
To view a full list of dining options at CONSOL Energy Center, please click here.
Pick up your tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle for a chance to win Saturday’s jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season’s raffle benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports. Visit one of the seven concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission. The winning number will be announced in the third period.