Be sure to stop by PensGear to check out Thursday’s Game Night Special – Take $20 OFF your purchase of $100 or more – Thursday only, and only at PensGear!
While shopping, don’t forget to pick up a new Penguins third jersey – now available at PensGear powered by Reebok! Pittsburgh gold returns to the ice this season! Be a part of the excitement!
Penguins Schedule Magnet presented by Verizon
| || |
Doors will open at 6:00 PM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- You’d have to be here to believe it! Fans are encouraged to be in their seats by 6:50 pm in order to be a part of the home opener’s pre-game festivities and welcome your Pittsburgh Penguins back to the ice!
- When traveling to CONSOL Energy Center, you will notice construction along Centre Avenue. Please allow additional time when commuting to the game, as an alternate route may be necessary. For a list of suggested routes, please click here.
- Be sure to swing by the Hockey Hall of Fame’s exhibit located on the FedEx Level to see the awards earned by Sidney Crosby last season. The Hart Memorial Trophy, the Ted Lindsay Award and Art Ross Trophy will be on display behind Section 110 Thursday only until the end of the second intermission.
- Being a Penguins fan pays big dividends with PensPoints, the Penguins’ exclusive fan loyalty program. Visit www.penspoints.com today to download the free app and start earning points that can be redeemed for exciting rewards. Be sure to scan the barcode on your ticket while you are at the game to earn 50 PensPoints for attending!
- All fans in attendance are invited to stop by the Lexus Club following the game to catch the Post-Game Radio Show on the Penguins Radio Network and enjoy exclusive drink specials!
- Please note, for security purposes, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit CONSOL Energy Center’s A to Z Guide.
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase Thursday’s special chef-prepared creation: Smoked Prime Rib – Herb scented ribeye, baby spinach and local tomatoes with a horseradish cream.
Premium Seat Holders, don’t forget to stop by an Action Station conveniently located inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs to purchase Thursday’s special: Smoked Whole Pig – Cider brined smoked pig with rosemary apple sauce, jalapeno cole slaw and house BBQ.
For the kids, don’t miss the Kids Zone Menu at Sections 116 and 229 that includes kiddie sized sodas, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos for $2.00 each.
Pick up your tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle for a chance to win Thursday’s jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season’s raffle benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports. Visit one of the seven concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission. The winning number will be announced in the third period.