Gateway to the World!
If you plan to travel abroad, make nonstop from Pittsburgh to Paris your first hop!
Delta’s four-day-a-week service to Paris is the most convenient way to travel to Europe. Departing flights leave Pittsburgh at 6:15 pm and arrive in Paris at 8:20 the next morning. The return flight from Paris departs at 10:40 am and arrives in Pittsburgh at 1:55 pm.
Nonstop transatlantic Pittsburgh to Paris service lifts travelers above the chaos and congestion of connecting at east coast airports. And returning home is nonstop pond-hopping back to Pittsburgh no worries about missing a connecting flight home.
Deltas new service between Pittsburgh and Paris
|Flight ||Departs ||Arrives ||Frequency |
|188 ||Pittsburgh at 6:15 p.m. ||Paris at 8:20 a.m. (next day) ||Daily (except Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) |
|189 ||Paris at 10:40 a.m. ||Pittsburgh at 1:55 p.m. ||Daily (except Monday, Wednesday and Saturday) |
Paris in August!
Some results worth noting:
- This flight is proving to be The Gateway to the World, thanks to the reach of Delta, the world’s largest airline, and its partner, Air France! About two-thirds on the flight connected to other cities in Europe, the Middle East, India, and elsewhere once in Paris
- While many passengers traveled to or from Paris in August 2009, twice as many passengers traveled beyond Paris. Passengers traveled in more than 240 unique markets
- Top ten destinations included: Paris, Barcelona, London, Rome, Athens, Beirut, Budapest, Bangalore, Dusseldorf, and Prague
- A surprising amount of traffic originates outside the US. Three quarters of the passengers bought their ticket in the US. A quarter of the passengers originated in one of 40 other countries
- The flight was also good for business. Twenty five corporations used contracted discounts on PIT-CDG, according to Delta, based on flight information from August 2009