Crash the Net is a weekly web feature appearing on pittsburghpenguins.com- now in podcast format. Click here to submit a question.
You can listen to the podcast 2 ways:
1) Click to listen via streaming audio
2) Right-click and "save as" to download in .MP3 format
This week Bob tackles the following fan-submitted questions:
- With players like Crosby, Malone, Malkin (hopefully), Talbot, Stone and the list goes one of good talent at center, where do you see Erik Christensen fit in, if not at one of the four center positions?
- Out of all of the GM candidates out there, who would be the top candidates for the position?
- There has been a lot of talk about John Weisbrod, former GM of the Orlando Magic and former head scout for the New Jersey Devils, as being a good candidate to replace Craig Patrick. Do you think the Penguins may be considering him, and in your opinion, would be be a good replacement?
- What is the most likely scenario that will happen with the Penguins' number 2 draft pick? Will they try to trade up to get Erik Johnson or go with a sniper like Phil Kessel? Or will they go a completely different way and trade down for a veteran player?
- Do you think the St. Louis Blues will take Eric Johnson with the #1 pick? If they don't, do you think the Penguins should take him?
To subscribe to all Penguins Podcasts or to learn more about podcasting, visit the podcasting homepage: