1. Eligibility: The 2022 Pittsburgh Penguins Fan Appreciation Giveaway Promotion (the "Promotion") is open only to ticket holders who attend the Pittsburgh Penguins game on April 29, 2022 (the "Game"). Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Pittsburgh Penguins LP, 1001 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
3. How to Participate: All attendees of the Game will receive one (1) free game piece (each, a "Game Piece") when their ticket is scanned upon entry into the Game. The Game Piece will inform the participant if they won a prize. Limit: No more than one (1) Game Piece per person or ticket. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same ticket. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Game Pieces will void that participant's prize. Late, lost, damaged, illegally obtained, expired, reproduced, sold or electronically distributed game pieces will not be honored.
4. Obtaining a Prize: If your Game Piece reads "Congratulations", you win the stated prize, subject to the prize redemption requirements below. If your Game Piece reads "Sorry, this card is not a winner", you have not won a prize. Each winning Game Piece is redeemable for one prize. Participants with a winning Game Piece must surrender such winning Game Piece at time of redemption of the Game Piece prize. The winning Game Piece will instruct participants on how to obtain their prize. Some prizes can only be used at certain locations, while others must be obtained prior to a certain point during the Game. Please read through and follow the instructions on the winning Game Piece. Expiration dates may apply.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 18,400 total Game Pieces will be printed in which 423 are winning Game Pieces. Odds of winning each prize will depend on the number of Game Pieces given out and the number of prizes available. The number of Game Pieces distributed will be determined by the number of Game attendees. Unclaimed prizes, expired prizes and prizes on undistributed Game Pieces will not be awarded. Late, lost, damaged, illegally obtained, expired, reproduced, sold or electronically distributed game pieces will not be honored. No purchase necessary. For complete rules, visit www.pittsburghpenguins.com/fanappreciation or see rules and regulations available at Guest Services located behind Section 104. Descriptions of potential prizes are below.
One (1) autographed Penguins game-worn or game-issued jersey of a current Pittsburgh Penguins player. Shirt Off Our Back prize must be claimed before the end of the 1st intermission of the Game at the redemption area behind Section 112. ARV $385.00. 23 Shirt Off Our Back prizes available. Odds of winning this prize: 1:800
One (1) Penguins Mystery Box with either (i) a $25 gift certificate to PensGear, or (ii) a hockey puck autographed by a current Pittsburgh Penguins player. Mystery Box prizes must be claimed before the end of the 2nd intermission of the Game at the prize redemption area behind Section 112. ARV $25.00. 400 Penguins Mystery Box prizes (200 each) available. Odds of winning this prize: 1:46.
Available players, sizes, styles, signatures, etc. to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. See redemption area for details. Additional terms and conditions may apply to Penguins Mystery Box prize; see back of gift card for applicable details.
No cash equivalent will be given if participant declines the prize or does not redeem the prize as instructed. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Participant is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
5. Release: By accepting a prize, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ASM Global, Aramark, the National Hockey League, prize providers (described above) and each of and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any portion of the prize.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Game Pieces or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, the official rules of any other sweepstakes or promotion, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors (typographical or otherwise) or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Game Pieces; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh Division) or the appropriate court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania.