Good morning and welcome to the latest edition of Rats Roundup!
Single game tickets are on sale now for the 2019-20 season, we check in with some prospects and more! Sit back, relax and catch up on all the latest Panthers news!
Grab Your Tickets for the Show
On Monday, the Panthers announced that single game tickets for the 2019-20 season were available.
Fans can grab their tix at either Ticketmaster.com or at the BB&T Center box office during normal business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
But there aren't just the games to look forward to this season.
Popular nights such as "$5 Beer Thursdays will be back and the brand-new "Nacho Tot Tuesdays" will take place, as well as "Territory Takeover" nights during each of the club's 14 Saturday home games.
What exactly are "Territory Takeovers?" They will be celebrations of various cities throughout Panthers Territory putting an emphasis on traditions, landmarks and more. For more information on recurring promotions and themed nights, click HERE.
And if you can only make it out to a handful of games this season, make sure they are ones that you can't miss. Check out six games fans should have circled on their calendar for this season HERE.
We look forward to seeing you in Sunrise this year!
Catching up with Cats Prospects
FloridaPanthers.com caught up with two prospects this week.
Goaltender Spencer Knight penned a letter to fans describing his feelings on getting selected 13th overall at the 2019 NHL Draft, his first development camp and what he looks forward to as he heads into his first collegiate season at Boston College. Click HERE to give it a read!
He's big, he's tall, and he hopes to turn some heads at training camp in September. Serron Noel soaked up all he could during his second development camp with Florida, and hopes to take what he learned and translate it to his overall game.
"I'm taking everything we learned from the coaches here and all the training staff here and applying it on the ice and in the gym," Noel said of his workout plans for the summer. "It's all definitely going to make me better. This is where the work really starts."
Click HERE to read Noel's thoughts!
In keeping with the young Cats, Jameson Olive and Doug Plagens discussed what prospects impressed them the most during development camp last month at the Panthers Iceden. Give a listen below and head over to FloridaPanthers.com/TerritoryTalk to catch previous episodes.
- The Florida Panthers gave the Boys and Girls Club of Broward County a unique opportunity to learn how to ice skate.
Video: Boys and Girls Club Learn To Skate
- Doug Plagens was the guest reader at the sixth stop on the Summer Reading Tour. Check out FloridaPanthers.com/ReadingTour for upcoming dates and locations.
- Florida Panthers Agree to Terms with Anthony Greco & Dominic Toninato.
- Florida Panthers Agree to Terms with 3 Players on 1-Year, 2-Way Contracts.
- We celebrated World Emoji Day with a special rendition of Aleksander Barkov.
- Panthers view Bobrovsky signing as needed element for return to playoffs.
- Randy Moller stopped by for a chat with Junior Achievement campers to discuss his career as a player and broadcaster in the NHL!