Good morning and welcome to the latest edition of Rats Roundup!
The Panthers have launched a Girls Learn to Play program, the date for Panthers Palooza has been set and more! Sit back, relax and catch up on all the latest Panthers news!
Girls Learn to Play
A girls 'Learn to Play' Program has been launched for girls ages 5-9.
Girls can experience six weeks of on-ice hockey instruction and here's the best part; participants are given free equipment to keep after their session is over! To sign up and for more information head to FloridaPanthers.com/learntoplay.
Pregame with the Panthers
You've asked for it…and now here it is! #PanthersPalooza is back!
Pregame with us on Saturday, March 23 to enjoy beer, wine, outdoor snacks and more. Come and spend some time with your #PanthersPalooza pals or meet new fellow Panthers fans for the first time.
Each ticket package includes access to the pre-game tailgate with Vice Chairman & Alternate Governor Doug Cifu, special guests, a Panthers swag bag buffet and more! A portion of the ticket proceeds will benefit the Florida Panther Foundation.
Click HERE to purchase tickets and if you are a season ticket holder, click HERE to purchase!
Party on Shakedown
Street Grateful Dead Night is coming back to the BB&T Center TONIGHT with plenty of groovy activities to enjoy both before and during Florida's matchup with the Minnesota Wild. All fans who purchase tickets to Grateful Dead Night will receive an exclusive Grateful Dead Night T-Shirt as part of their ticket package.
To purchase, click HERE and use the promo code "Grateful."
Pricing for the Grateful Dead Night tickets is as follows:
- Upper Level Goal Zone: $42
- Club Level Goal Zone: $64
- Lower Level Curve: $64
- Lord Stanley's Loft (all-inclusive): $93
- Corona Beach House (all-inclusive): $162
If you are a season ticket holder, you can purchase Grateful Dead Night add-on HERE.
Pucks and Pints Returns
The "Pucks & Pints" Beerfest is returning to BB&T Center for a second time this season, giving fans a chance to sample some of the delicious local brews from all around South Florida before the Panthers drop the puck against the Detroit Red Wings at 5 p.m. on Sunday, March 10.
Presented by Funky Buddha Brewery, the event will feature live music and beer sampling from various participating breweries. Of course, all fans must be 21 or older to attend the Beerfest.
The following breweries will be attending:
- Barrel of Monks
- Biscayne Bay Brewing
- Broski Ciderworks
- Concrete Beach Brewery
- Funky Buddha Brewery
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- M.I.A. Beer Company
- SaltWater Brewery
- Tampa Bay Brewing
The three ticket options available are as follows:
- VIP Entry (Club Endzone Ticket, Early Access to the Xikar Lounge at 1 p.m. and a $20.00 food and beverage to be used at concession stands during the game): $99
- General Admission (Upper Endzone ticket and access to Xikar Lounge at 2 p.m.): $55
- A season ticket holder option is available by clicking HERE.
All ticket packages come with a special 4oz "Pucks & Pints" exclusive sampling cup. To purchase tickets, please click HERE and use the promo code: PINTS.
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, players will be wearing themed green jerseys during warm-ups that will be auctioned off in-game and online through auctions.nhl.com to benefit the Florida Panthers Foundation. Jerseys that will be available for auction at the game include Jonathan Huberdeau, Keith Yandle and Vincent Trocheck. Jerseys for raffle will include Aaron Ekblad, Jayce Hawryluk and Stanley C. Panther.
Additionally, there will also be mystery signed St. Patrick's Day pucks available for purchase at the Foundation table located right outside of Club Lexus. See the below tweet to start bidding on select jerseys now!
- The Cats are having an equipment drive tonight at BB&T Center. Donate new or gently used youth and adult hockey equipment on the JetBlue Tarmac before the game!
- Break into Sports with the Panthers Student Rush Program!
- Sam Montembeault stopped by for the latest episode of Territory Talk to discuss the journey to his NHL debut last week.
- Renew your season tickets for the 2019-20 season for your chance to win some amazing prizes in the 30 Days of Giveaways!
- Make sure to pick up your collectible Coca-Cola bottles celebrating Florida's 25th anniversary season.
- Visit Lauderdale TV stopped by the BB&T Center to experience some new food and beverage options at the arena! Click HERE to watch the episode!
- The NHL Gaming World Championship is back! Register now!