Good morning and welcome to the latest edition of Rats Roundup!
A special offer on no fees for single game tickets is available, Puck & Pints Beerfest comes to BB&T Center and more! Sit back, relax and catch up on all the latest Panthers news!
Looking for some early Christmas gifts or just a great night out? Then look no further! Fans can enjoy no fees on all single game tickets until 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 29.
Click HERE to purchase your tickets and for all the info on no fees, head to FloridaPanthers.com/NoFees.
Sipping Suds in Sunrise
The annual 'Pucks & Pints' Beerfest is returning to BB&T Center this Saturday!
Three ticket options are available for fans to purchase that can be purchased HERE:
- VIP Entry - $115 which includes a club endzone ticket to the Panthers vs. Predators game, early access into the beer garden at 3 p.m, parking, $20 loaded ticket for food and beverage and more.
- General Admission - $65 for an upper level ticket to the game, access to beer garden at 4 p.m and parking. Both ticket options include a 4oz sampling mug.
- Student Rush (ages 21 & up) - $35 which includes a student rush ticket to the game, access to beer garden starting at 4 p.m and 4oz sampling mug.
In addition, Season Ticket Holders will have a $25 presale option until tonight at 5 p.m. This ticket includes early access to the event starting at 3 p.m. Click HERE to purchase a STH package.
All other available Beerfest ticket packages will be available to purchase at the below link until Nov. 29 at 11:59 p.m. Fans can purchase tickets the day of the event at the Box Office at BB&T Center until 4:45 p.m.
This event will conclude when doors open to the general public at 6 p.m. so fans can head to their seats to watch the Cats take on the Predators at 7 p.m.
Sip N' Stroll
The Panthers are once again teaming up with the Abstract Athlete as well as Twenty6North Productions to bring Holiday 'Sip N' Stroll' Art Walk at BB&T Center on Saturday, Dec. 7.
On Dec. 7, fans can stop by the Chairman's Club on Suite Level starting at 7 p.m. to experience 'Sip N' Stroll' where artwork can be viewed and purchased. The art exhibit will open to all ticketed fans at BB&T Center at 7 p.m. and will run through the end of the second intermission.
The Abstract Athlete brings former athletes and military veterans together through their passion for art.
To get tickets for the night's game, click HERE.
Same Here South Florida
On Wednesday, the Panthers announced they will host 'Same Here South Florida,' a Mental Health Awareness Night in conjunction with We're All A Little "Crazy."
We're All A Little "Crazy" is a 501(c)(3) with a mission of education around perception of mental health showing that mental health is a topic for everyone and was founded by former Panthers executive Eric Kussin.
Fans can take part in a special pre-game event on Dec. 10, where Kussin will share his personal story of a life-changing mental health decline and how his path has led him to focus on changing the global conversation through mental health advocacy.
Tickets can be purchased to this night and to hear this speaker by clicking HERE.
A portion of the proceeds from every ticket purchased through this link will go back to We're All A Little "Crazy." Season ticket holders who want to add this on for the evening of Dec. 10 can do so HERE.
Additionally, fans who purchase through this link will also receive a special #SameHere T-shirt.
The Gift of Life
Before the Panthers dropped the puck on their Hockey Fights Cancer Night on Nov. 16, a special meeting took place between Zak Blumer and Joel Wolpe.
Why was the meeting so special?
It just so happened that Blumer's bone marrow donation through Gift of Life Marrow Registry helped save the life of Wolpe, who was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia and desperately needed a donation.
"I was at Sylvester Cancer Center and someone came in the room and asked if I'd like to meet my donor, and I said, 'Are you kidding me?!'" Wolpe said. "I just assumed I'd get to meet him. Of course I'd like to meet him. How can you not meet the person that saved your life? I'm glad that Zak checked the box and I'm glad I'm here to give him a hug and thank him for what he's done."
To read more on the fateful meeting between the two, click HERE.
Video: Gift of Life Meeting
On this week's episode of the Territory Talk podcast, Doug Plagens, Jameson Olive and Katie Gaus take a look at Florida's recent stretch of games, discuss the contributions of Brett Connolly and even get into a fun Thanksgiving debate. Also, George Richards from The Athletic calls into the show to share his thoughts on the Panthers' hot start to the year. Listen below and head to FloridaPanthers.com/TerritoryTalk to subscribe to the podcast!
- The Panthers and Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center held the annual Viktor E. Dash at BB&T Center on Nov. 24.
Video: Viktor E. Dash 2019
- The Panthers recalled goaltender Chris Driedger from Springfield this week.
- There are only a few days left to bid on player-autographed First Responder Jerseys. Click HERE to bid now!
- Prospect Logan Hutsko made the Sportscenter Top 10 Plays!
- Our Hockey Holiday Rink in Greenacres is now open!
- On Monday, the Miami Heat has a special guest in attendance at American Airlines Arena.
- Last weekend at Riptide Fest, the Panthers met up with Jimmy Eat World and gifted them some personalized Panthers sweaters. Cue "Sweetness!"