FloridaPanthers.com takes a look at Panthers in the pipeline in San Antonio (AHL), Cincinnati (ECHL) and more in Dec.8th prospect report.
SAN ANTONIO RAMPAGE
(14-6-2, fourth in AHL Western Conference)
Dec. 5 – San Antonio Rampage vs. Utica Comets (5-4 OTL)
Dec. 6 – San Antonio Rampage vs. Chicago (2-1 W)
The Rampage split the weekend with a 1-0-1 mark.
Friday night, the Rampage fell 5-4 in overtime to the first place Utica Comets. F Brett Olson, D Steven Kampfer, D Alex Petrovic and F Logan Shaw recorded goals for San Antonio. G Dan Ellis made 29 saves on 34 shots.
Within 24 hours, the Rampage got back into the win column with a 2-1 win over the Chicago Wolves as F Mark Mancari and D Shane O’Brien led the team offensively in the victory. G Dan Ellis made 31 saves on 32 shots.
F Drew Shore leads the Rampage in scoring with 22 points (5-17—22) in 22 games this season. Shore recorded three assists over the weekend extending his point streak to six games. Over the six-game span Shore has notched 12 points (3- 9—12).
F Quinton Howden returned to action for San Antonio this past weekend after missing 19 games due to injury. Howden recorded an assist in the game against Chicago.
Dec. 11 – San Antonio Rampage at Iowa Wild (7:00 pm CST)
Dec. 12 – San Antonio Rampage vs. Iowa Wild (7:00pm CST)
Dec. 19 – San Antonio Rampage at Charlotte Checkers (7:00pm EST)
Dec. 21 – San Antonio Rampage at Charlotte Checkers (1:00pm EST)
(8-6-4, 10th in ECHL Eastern Conference)
Dec. 3 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Utah Grizzlies (4-3 SOL)
Dec. 5 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Fort Wayne Komets (3-2 SOL)
Dec. 6 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Kalamazoo Wings (2-0 W)
G Sam Brittain made 36 saves against Kalamazoo to earn the first shutout of his professional career.
Dec. 9 – Cincinnati Cyclones at South Carolina Stingrays (7:05 pm)
Dec. 11 – Cincinnati Cyclones at Greenville Road Warriors (7:00 pm)
Dec. 13 – Cincinnati Cyclones at Gwinnett Gladiators (7:05 pm)
- 2013 draft choice Christopher Clapperton (fifth round, 122nd overall) has posted 34 points (16-18–34) in 27 games with a plus-18 rating for Rimouski Oceanic (QMJHL). Clapperton owns a six-game point streak (6-6–12).
- 2014 draft choice Jayce Hawryluk (second round, 32nd overall) has posted 34 points (13-23–36) in 29 games with a plus-15 rating for the Brandon Wheat Kings (WHL).
-2014 draft choice Juho Lammikko (third round, 65th overall) has posted 18 points (7-12–19) in 26 games with a plus-19 rating for the Kingston Frontenacs (OHL).
- 2011 draft choice Kyle Rau (third round, 91st overall) has posted 15 points (6-11–17) in 14 games for the University of Minnesota.
- 2010 draft choice Zach Hyman (fifth round, 123rd overall) has posted 17 points (7-10–17) in 14 games for the University of Michigan.
- 2013 draft choice Michael Matheson (first round, 23rd overall) has ten points (1-9–10) in 16 games for Boston College.
Download Full Prospect Report PDF Here