FloridaPanthers.com takes a look at Panthers in the pipeline in San Antonio (AHL), Cincinnati (ECHL) and more in Dec.1st prospect report.
SAN ANTONIO RAMPAGE
(13-6-1, third in AHL Western Conference)
Nov. 29 – San Antonio Rampage vs. Oklahoma City Barons (4-3 OTL)
Nov. 30 – San Antonio Rampage vs. Iowa Wild (5-4 W) [SO]
Wild, Wild, West
The San Antonio Rampage played two games this weekend, heading into overtime in each of them.
In San Antonio’s match-up against the Oklahoma City Barons, F Drew Shore recorded a goal and an assist while F Logan Shaw and F Mark Mancari also scored in regulation. G Michael Houser turned aside 34 of 38 shots in the contest.
The following night, the Rampage hosted the Iowa Wild, topping them 5-4 in a shootout. Shore notched another two point performance (0-2–2) while Mancari, F Bobby Butler and F Ryan Martindale all chipped in with goals to push the game into extra time. Butler and Mancari scored for San Antonio in the shootout to win the game. Houser, in a back-to-back start, stopped 36 of 40 shots to help win the contest.
At the Top
Bobby Butler has been the Rampage’s leading scorer this season, recording 20 points (10-10– 20) in 20 games this season. Butler ranks tied for third in the AHL in goals and tied for fourth in the league in scoring. Drew Shore is right behind Butler with 19 points (5-14–19) and is tied for fifth in the league in scoring.
Dec. 5 – San Antonio Rampage vs. Utica Comets (7:30 pm CST)
Dec. 7 – San Antonio Rampage vs. Chicago Wolves (4:00pm CST)
(7-6-2, 11th in ECHL Eastern Conference)
Nov. 26 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Evansville IceMen (5-3 L)
Nov. 28 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Indy Fuel (3-2 W)
Nov. 29 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Indy Fuel (5-3 L)
Dec. 3 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Utah Grizzlies (7:30 pm EST)
Dec. 5 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Fort Wayne Komets (7:30 pm EST)
Dec. 6 – Cincinnati Cyclones vs. Kalamazoo Wings (7:30 pm EST)
- 2013 draft choice Christopher Clapperton (fifth round, 122nd overall) has posted 30 points (15-15–30) in 30 games with a plus-15 rating for Rimouski Oceanic (QMJHL). Clapperton owns a four-game point streak (5-3–8).
- 2014 draft choice Jayce Hawryluk (second round, 32nd overall) has posted 34 points (13-21–34) in 26 games with a plus-18 rating for the Brandon Wheat Kings (WHL).
-2014 draft choice Juho Lammikko (third round, 65th overall) has posted 18 points (6-12–18) in 24 games with a plus-16 rating for the Kingston Frontenacs (OHL).
- 2011 draft choice Kyle Rau (third round, 91st overall) has posted 15 points (4-11–15) in 12 games for the University of Minnesota.
- 2010 draft choice Zach Hyman (fifth round, 123rd overall) has posted 15 points (6-9–15) in 13 games for the University of Michigan.
- 2013 draft choice Michael Matheson (first round, 23rd overall) has seven points (1-6–7) in 14 games for Boston College.
DOWNLOAD FULL PDF REPORT