SUNRISE, Fla. – Sunrise Sports & Entertainment today announced the new “I Love Panthers Hockey” campaign designed to unite Cats fans throughout South Florida with merchandise kits, community appearances, giveaways, and more.
“The new ‘I Love Panthers Hockey’ campaign is intended to rally fans around their Cats pride and love for the sport of hockey,” said SSE president & COO Michael R. Yormark. “With an enhanced presence in the community and a simple and impactful campaign message, we are giving every South Florida fan – as well as our staff – the opportunity to exhibit their Panthers pride each and every day.”
As part of the “I Love Panthers Hockey” campaign, the entire Panthers staff (more than 100 employees) will make every Friday a “RED Friday” in the community, appearing at local charitable organizations, schools, rinks and neighborhoods to spread Panthers pride and while also assisting these local organizations with their various initiatives. Panthers season ticket holders can participate in “RED Fridays” by logging on to FloridaPanthers.com or calling 954-835-PUCK.
Upcoming RED Friday Schedule:
- Sept. 21: HandsOn Broward, Boys & Girls Club, Feeding South Florida, Jack & Jill Children’s Center
- Sept. 28: HandsOn Broward, Boys & Girls Club, Feeding South Florida, Jack & Jill’s Children’s Center
- Oct. 5: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, HandsOn Broward, Boys & Girls Club, Feeding South Florida, Jack & Jill’s Children’s Center
- Oct. 12: HandsOn Broward, Boys & Girls Club, Feeding South Florida, Jack & Jill’s Children’s Center
- Oct. 19: Dignity Memorial Vietnam Wall, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, HandsOn Broward, Boys & Girls Club, Feeding South Florida, Jack & Jill’s Children’s Center
In addition, “I Love Panthers” merchandise kits featuring a collectible hat, t-shirt, bracelet, window cling and decal are available for $20 by logging on to FloridaPanthers.com or by Clicking Here.
The kits are $20 each (plus shipping and handling) with a portion of the proceeds going toward the Florida Panthers Foundation and the fight against pediatric cancer.
Fans seen wearing any type of Panthers merchandise in the community may also find themselves with a surprise gift if seen by a Cats staff member or ambassador. Fans “caught” wearing red Panthers gear will receive a voucher good for two tickets to a home Panthers game, Saveology.com Iceplex skating passes, and more.
Sunrise Sports & Entertainment is the premier company of its kind in South Florida. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Home to the Florida Panthers Hockey Club and internationally recognized concerts and events, the Broward County-owned BB&T Center is one of the top ranked venues of its kind in the world.