The Edmonton Oilers have played 30 games this season. Here are some of the quick stats surrounding the Oilers players through the first 30.
- Jordan Eberle leads the Oilers in points this season with 25 (10-15-25)
- David Perron leads the Oilers in goals with 12 and is tied for second on the team, with Taylor Hall, in points with 24.
- Perron has scored eight goals in his last nine games and 12 points in that span.
- Eberle has the only shorthanded goal this season for the Oilers.
- Perron has the team's shot lead with 95 through the first 30 games. His previous career high was 166, set in 82 games with the St Louis Blues during the 2009-2010 season. He is on pace for just under 260 shots on goal this season.
- Jeff Petry leads the team in hits with 79.
- Petry leads the team in blocked shots with 54.
- Mark Arcobello leads all Oilers forwards in hits with 48.
- Arcobello leads the league in rookie assists with 12.
- Hall is averaging just over a point-per-game with 24 (10-14-24) in 23 games.
- The Oilers are 11th in the league on the power play with a percentage of 19.8%.
- Ryan Smyth has two power play goals this season. He is two PP goals back of Wayne Gretzky for second all-time in career power play goals with the Oilers (125) and three back of Glenn Anderson (126) for tops all-time.
- Smyth is second all-time in games played as an Oiler with 922. Kevin Lowe is tops with 1,037.
- Hall is two overtime goals away from tying Smyth as the team's all-time leader in that category. Arcobello has the lone overtime goal for the Oilers this season.
- Hall is six games away from 200 career NHL games, his hat trick last night gave him 75 career NHL goals.
Stats are from NHL.com and ESPN.com.