Fans attending the World Cup of Hockey Celebration of Champions Ft. Green Day at 2016 Scotiabank World Cup of Hockey Fan Village ("Fan Village") located at the Distillery District in Toronto, Ontario on September 23, 2016 ("Event Date") will require a ticket to enter. Access to the Fan Village on the Event Date will include a concert featuring Green Day (access to Fan Village and the concert, collectively the "Event"). Any portion of the Event may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the Event will be held at the same location at a different time on September 23, 2016. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Event is delayed or postponed.
The Event will be held "rain or shine," but the Event, or any portion thereof, may be cancelled (and not rescheduled) at the discretion of the World Cup of Hockey for any reason, including, but not limited to, severe weather. Except as described below, all Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If the Event, or any portion thereof is cancelled, the primary ticket purchaser will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet (as defined below), subject to the following terms and conditions:
· Primary ticket purchaser will receive a refund for the cancelled Event (or portion thereof) directly from his or her Authorized Ticket Outlet. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Event are Ticketmaster.ca or NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P. (the "NHL").
· Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet will not be entitled to refund from the National Hockey League, the National Hockey League Players' Association or the Authorized Ticket Outlets. Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the primary ticket purchaser.
· Primary ticket purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
· Primary ticket purchaser will be issued a refund of the face value plus service, processing and delivery fees of the ticket for the cancelled Event (or portion thereof).
· If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.
* This policy still applies for the September 23, 2016 event now featuring Lenny Kravitz.