The 2020 NHL® All-Star Game (the "Game") and NHL All-Star Skills™ (the "Skills") (collectively, the "Event") will be held at Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri. The Skills is scheduled to be held on January 24, 2020, and the Game is scheduled to be held on January 25, 2020. The time and/or date of any portion of the Event may be rescheduled for any reason. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Event (or any portion of the Event) is delayed, postponed or otherwise rescheduled at the same venue.
The Game and/or the Skills may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League ("NHL") for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather or natural disaster. All Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted, save and except as expressly provided below. If the Event or any portion thereof is cancelled, a purchaser having purchased a ticket from an Authorized Ticket Outlet (defined below) (each, a "Primary Ticket Purchaser") will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet as its sole and exclusive remedy, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Primary Ticket Purchasers will receive a refund for the cancelled Event (or the cancelled portion of the Event, as applicable) directly from the Authorized Ticket Outlet used by such Primary Ticket Purchaser. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Event are: Ticketmaster, NHL and St. Louis Blues®.
• Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet will not be entitled to a refund from any Authorized Ticket Outlet. Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund, if applicable, directly from the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only issue a refund to the Primary Ticket Purchaser.
• Primary Ticket Purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and/or a receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket(s) from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
• Primary Ticket Purchaser will be issued a refund of the Game and/or Skills ticket's face value, as applicable. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, including delivery fees, are non-refundable unless required by applicable law.
• If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used for the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and the NHL All-Star logo and NHL All-Star Skills name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2019. All Rights Reserved.