Dubuque's Peter Quenneville, Youngstown's Daniel Renouf and Fargo's Brendan Jensen, all 2013 NHL Draft prospects, were honored by the United States Hockey League for their play last week.
Quenneville was named CCM Forward of the Week after finishing with four goals and four assists in two games. He had a pair of power-play goals and an assist in a 5-2 defeat of Team USA on Friday. One night later he had two goals and three assists in a 7-1 defeat of the Chicago Steel.
Renouf was honored as CCM Defenseman of the Week after he had two goals and two assists in two games over the weekend. He had a pair of goals, one shorthanded, in the Phantoms' 5-0 win at Des Moines on Friday. On Saturday he had a pair of assists in a 4-3 loss to Des Moines.
Jensen earned a share of the Reebok Goaltender of the Week award after picking up a pair of wins and stopping 54 of 56 shots in two games. He stopped all 26 shots he faced Friday in a 9-0 win against Team USA for his first USHL shutout. A night later, he stopped 28 of 30 shots to lead Fargo to a 5-2 win against the Muskegon Lumberjacks.
Here is how a few other 2013 NHL Draft prospects in the USHL performed over the weekend:
* Fargo teammates Gabe Guertler and David Gust had big weekends. Each had two goals and an assist in the Force's 9-0 win at Team USA on Friday. On Saturday, Gust had two goals and Guertler had a pair of assists in Fargo's 5-2 win at Muskegon.
* Cedar Rapids defenseman Clark Kuster had three assists, including one on the game-winning goal, in the Rough Riders' 5-3 win at Sioux City. Jared Kolquist had two goals and an assist in a losing effort for the Musketeers.
* Youngstown goalie Sean Romeo stopped all 33 shots he faced in a 5-0 win at Des Moines on Friday.
* Tri-City defenseman Nolan Gluchowski had two goals Friday in the Storm's 4-3 loss to the Waterloo Black Hawks, and had a goal and an assist in Tri-City's 6-3 win Saturday against Waterloo.
* Taylor Cammarata had two assists in Waterloo's 4-3 win at Tri-City on Friday, giving him a league-leading 38 points in 20 games.
* Dubuque's Frank DiChiara had two goals and two assists, Niklas Nevalainen had four assists and John Stevens had three goals in the Fighting Saints' 7-1 defeat of Chicago on Saturday.
* Tri-City right wing Grant Opperman had two goals and an assist Saturday in the Storm's 6-3 defeat of Waterloo. In a losing effort, Black Hawks right wing John Witala had two goals.
* Omaha center Kyle Osterberg had a goal and two assists in the Lancers' 5-1 win against Sioux Falls on Sunday.
Contact Adam Kimelman at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @NHLAdamK