NEW YORK --The National Hockey League (NHL), Enterprise and a robust lineup of corporate partners will celebrate the 2017 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® - the highly-anticipated, Jan. 2 regular-season outdoor game between the Chicago Blackhawks and St. Louis Blues - with The PreGame presented by Enterprise in Ballpark Village - Lots A & B. The hockey-themed, family-friendly, official pregame tailgate party of the NHL Winter Classic will be free and feature hockey attractions, special appearances, food and live music, including a special game day performance from Grammy Award-winning and Diamond-selling St. Louis native Nelly.
The PreGame presented by Enterprise will be open prior to the 2017 NHL Winter Classic® Alumni Game on Saturday, Dec. 31 (1:30 p.m. CT, FS-Midwest, SN, NHL Network) and the 2017 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® featuring the Blackhawks-Blues matchup on Monday, Jan. 2, 2017 (12:00 p.m. CT, NBC, SN, TVAS). The PreGame also will ring in the New Year on Sunday, Jan. 1 from 12:00 - 4:00 p.m. CT.
Nelly will headline The PreGame entertainment on Monday, Jan. 2 at 10:30 a.m. CT with a performance of his hit songs. Fellow St. Louis natives, Legends Undercover - an all American cover band covering rock-infused top 40 music with a touch of Midwest charm - will perform three sets on Sunday, Dec. 31 starting at 10:00 a.m. Fans can join the conversation on social media by using the official hashtag #WinterClassic.
WHAT: The PreGame presented by Enterprise
WHEN: Saturday, Dec. 31: 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. CT
Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT
Monday, Jan. 2, 2017: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT
WHERE: Ballpark Village - Lots A & B; 601 Clark Ave., St. Louis, MO 63102
The following attractions will be free and open to the general public throughout The PreGame's operating hours:
• Bridgestone will introduce new extreme experiences that will test your performance at the 2017 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®. Fans will have a chance to get between the pipes and make a game-winning save or challenge friends to an interactive hockey game. And don't leave without a Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® rally towel!
• Show off your skills by shooting pucks into an old washing machine and dryer - just like the pros - at the Enterprise Target Practice and take home a pair of Enterprise binoculars.
• Coors Light is giving fans the ultimate hockey pregame experience with the Coors Light Slapshot Recycling game and the SkyDeck Bar at The PreGame. Fans 21 and older are invited to take their best shot at the Coors Light Recycling Goal, and then enjoy a refreshing Coors Light at the SkyDeck Bar and watch the pregame festivities from above.
• Add your name to the Coors Light Responsibility Puck and join thousands of NHL fans making the pledge to never drive drunk and always have a designated driver with Coors Light, the official beer of the NHL, and TEAM Coalition. Receive a souvenir photo and be entered to win a NHL prize pack when you make the pledge.
• Shop an extensive selection of officially-licensed 2017 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® jerseys, knit caps, apparel, and novelty items. Available at retail locations throughout Ballpark Village and Spectator Plaza.
• Warm up in the Dunkin' Donuts tent, try a free sample of Dunkin' Donuts Coffee, and test your skills at the DD Perks® Accuracy Challenge.
• Come check out the GEICO display to receive a free GEICO Hockey Foam Glove, and enter to win a $500 gift card! Remember, GEICO has great rates and outstanding coverage on more than just car insurance. Fifteen minutes could save you 15% or more, please visit GEICO.com for a free rate quote.
• Come check out the all-new 2017 Honda Ridgeline, participate in our slapshot challenge and receive a free gift while supplies last. Honda is the Official Vehicle of the NHL®.
• NHL Network's booth features a photo op that virtually makes you look like you are on set, calling the shots with on-air NHL Network talent!
• The iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, also known as the beloved 27-foot-long hot dog on wheels, is in town for the 2017 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic.
• Showcase your accuracy and take your best shot at the Pepsi Zero Sugar Sharp Shooter.
• Nobody goes nuts for hockey like Mr. Peanut. Stop by for some free samples and have your picture taken with everyone's favorite peanut.
• Enter the world of the NHL at Reebok's pregame immersion zone. Experience augmented reality photo booths to outfit yourself in the latest Reebok NHL gear and test your skills with Reebok Hockey Ultimate Challenge floor projection game.
• Stop by the Upper Deck Trading Card Zone to get your own FREE personalized hockey card! Be sure to ask about e-pack, the best new way to get free packs and trade cards.
• Let NEW Velveeta® Mini Blocks melt your heart by posing in the Velveeta® Liquid Gold Snow Globe.