NEW YORK - The merriment for the historic March 3 outdoor game between the Washington Capitals and the Toronto Maple Leafs at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium will begin early with The PreGame at the 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™, a free fan festival featuring live music, hockey activities and attractions, giveaways, food, official event merchandise and more. Before the Capitals and Maple Leafs face off at Memorial Stadium at 8 p.m. (NBC, CBC, TVAS), fans of all ages can stop by the stadium's Blue Parking Lot starting at 2 p.m. The PreGame will be free and open to the public. A ticket is not required for access. All fans entering The PreGame will be subject to a security screening.
WHAT: The PreGame at the 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™
WHEN: Saturday, March 3: 2:00-7:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium's Blue Parking Lot
550 Taylor Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401
Washington, D.C.'s Party Like It's will bring their electric live show featuring a combination of unique covers and catchy originals to entertain fans at The PreGame. NHL corporate partners Coors Light, GEICO, Honda, Pepsi and others will offer hockey fans free giveaways and activities at The PreGame at the 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™, including:
• 2018 NHL Stadium Series™ title partner, Coors Light, is giving fans 21 years and older the opportunity to take their best shot at the Coors Light Slap Shot, crush their own recyclable cans and compete for bragging rights. The area also will have a full mobile party bar and ample space for fans looking to celebrate the 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ excitement with former NHL® All-Star and NBC Analyst Jeremy Roenick, who will be signing autographs, taking pictures, and participating with fans in the Coors Light Slap Shot from 4-6 p.m. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to add their name to the Coors Light Responsibility Puck and join thousands of NHL fans making the pledge to never drive drunk and to always have a designated driver. Those who make the pledge with Coors Light- the official beer of the NHL- and TEAM Coalition will receive a souvenir photo and be entered to win a NHL prize pack.
• Fans can stop by for a photo opportunity with the adidas adizero Authentic Capitals® and Maple Leafs® 2018 NHL Stadium Series™ jerseys.
• An extensive selection of officially-licensed 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ merchandise including jerseys, knit caps, apparel and novelty items will be available for purchase.
• 106.7 The Fan, DC's home for Washington sports and the flagship home of the Capitals, will offer fun activities for fans visiting The PreGame.
• Fans visiting Dunkin' Donuts Brewed For This Zone will enjoy free coffee, hot chocolate and munchkins® donut hole treats, play games and take a picture raising the Dunkin' Cup.
• The GEICO Hockey Fan Zone will give fans the opportunity to have their picture taken in the GEICO Penalty Box, enter for a chance to win a $200 gift card, test their hockey skills, collect free GEICO swag and meet the GEICO Gecko.