NHL.com ranks the top 25 forward lines from a fantasy hockey standpoint for the rest of the 2019-20 season. For more fantasy coverage, visit NHL.com/Fantasy and subscribe for free to the NHL Fantasy on Ice podcast.
MORE FANTASY COVERAGE: DFS picks | Team power ranks | Proj. lineups
Top 200 | 100 forwards | 50 D-men | 25 goalies | Top 10 waiver wire
NOTES: Value of the below lines has been quantified based on factors including but not limited to past production, continuity at even strength and collective upside in standard leagues. ... Lines, as always, are subject to change in any given game. … Strong second lines may be included on this list. ... Bold indicates player(s) added to a line this week.
1. BOS: Brad Marchand -- Patrice Bergeron, INJ. / David Krejci -- David Pastrnak (SAME)
2. EDM: Leon Draisaitl -- Connor McDavid -- Zack Kassian (SAME)
3. WSH: Alex Ovechkin -- Evgeny Kuznetsov / Nicklas Backstrom -- Tom Wilson / T.J. Oshie (SAME)
4. TBL: Tyler Johnson -- Brayden Point -- Nikita Kucherov (SAME)
5. FLA: Jonathan Huberdeau -- Aleksander Barkov -- Evgenii Dadonov (+1)
6. CGY: Elias Lindholm -- Sean Monahan -- Johnny Gaudreau (-1)
7. WPG: Kyle Connor -- Mark Scheifele -- Patrik Laine (SAME)
8. VAN: J.T. Miller -- Elias Pettersson -- Brock Boeser (+1)
9. WSH: Jakub Vrana -- Nicklas Backstrom / Evgeny Kuznetsov -- T.J. Oshie / Tom Wilson (+1)
10. NSH: Filip Forsberg -- Ryan Johansen -- Mikael Granlund / Viktor Arvidsson (+1)
11. TOR: Andreas Johnsson -- Auston Matthews -- William Nylander (-3)
12. CAR: Andrei Svechnikov -- Sebastian Aho -- Teuvo Teravainen (+5)
-- Teravainen has seven points (one goal, six assists) during a five-game point streak and is quietly averaging close to a point per game (19 points in 20 games) on the season.
13. PIT: Jake Guentzel -- Evgeni Malkin -- Bryan Rust (+8)
-- Pittsburgh Penguins coach Mike Sullivan has moved Guentzel to a line with Malkin and Rust; elite center Sidney Crosby (core muscle surgery) is expected to be out at least six weeks. Rust has at least a point in seven of his nine games played this season with 10 points (six goals, four assists) since his season debut on Oct. 26.
14. COL: Matt Calvert / Gabriel Landeskog, INJ. -- Nathan MacKinnon -- Joonas Donskoi / Mikko Rantanen, INJ. (+1)
15. CHI: Alex DeBrincat -- Dylan Strome -- Patrick Kane (NEW)
-- Kane has 16 points (seven goals, nine assists) during an eight-game point streak, a stretch where he has played on a line with mostly DeBrincat and Strome. Kane leads the NHL with 12 even-strength points in November entering Sunday, and Strome is a must-own center again in standard leagues.
16. BUF: Victor Olofsson -- Jack Eichel -- Sam Reinhart (+2)
17. VGK: Jonathan Marchessault -- Paul Stastny / Cody Eakin -- Mark Stone (-3)
18. DAL: Jamie Benn -- Jason Dickinson / Justin Dowling -- Tyler Seguin (-2)
-- Benn had two points (one goal, one assist) and four shots on goal against the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday, snapping his NHL career-long 15-game goal drought. Benn is likely to benefit from better shooting fortunes (4.3 shooting percentage; career average: 13.3) and remains a buy-low trade target in season-long leagues.
19. TOR: Zach Hyman -- John Tavares -- Kasperi Kapanen / Mitchell Marner, INJ. (-6)
20. VGK: Max Pacioretty -- William Karlsson -- Reilly Smith (-1)
21. SJS: Timo Meier -- Tomas Hertl -- Barclay Goodrow (NEW)
22. SJS: Evander Kane -- Logan Couture -- Kevin Labanc (+2)
23. NYI: Anders Lee -- Mathew Barzal -- Jordan Eberle (+2)
24. PHI: Oskar Lindblom -- Sean Couturier -- Travis Konecny (-2)
25. DET: Tyler Bertuzzi -- Dylan Larkin -- Anthony Mantha (NEW)
Dropped out: PIT: Alex Galchenyuk -- Sidney Crosby, INJ. / Jared McCann -- Dominik Simon; NJD: Taylor Hall -- Jack Hughes -- Kyle Palmieri; STL: Zach Sanford -- Ryan O'Reilly -- David Perron
Listen: NHL Fantasy on Ice podcast