A full schedule of events and performances is available at NHL.com/FanFair.
Tickets to the 2017 NHL Fan Fair can be purchased online at NHL.com/FanFair or at the STAPLES Center box office during published event hours. Tickets are $20 for adults (ages 12 and up), and $15 for children between the ages of 3 and 12, seniors 65 and older, and college students and military personnel with valid ID. Children under the age of 2 will be admitted for free. All attractions are included with the price of admission. For more information, visit NHL.com/FanFair.
To get the most of the NHL Fan Fair experience, fans will need the FREE NHL Fan Fair Pass to participate in games and activities, schedule a time for a photo with the Stanley Cup, and have chances to win prizes. Fans can visit NHL.com/FanFairPass to sign up.
Public Hours of Operation
The 2017 NHL Fan Fair will be open to the public on Thursday, Jan. 26, from 5 - 10 p.m.; Friday, Jan. 27, from 5 - 10 p.m.; and Saturday, Jan. 28, from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
NHL Centennial Fan Arena Fans who visit the 2017 NHL Fan Fair will gain access to the NHL Centennial Fan Arena, an interactive traveling experience that will visit all NHL markets across North America in 2017 to honor a century's worth of extraordinary players, teams, remarkable plays and unforgettable moments. Created with NHL players and fans at the center of the experience, the NHL Centennial Fan Arena includes an innovative museum truck with 1,000 square feet of interactive digital displays and historical memorabilia, an entertainment truck with giant video screens showcasing some of the most memorable moments in League history, and a one-of-a-kind virtual reality Zamboni game.
2017 NHL Fan Fair™ Attractions
• Test accuracy and speed on a live goalie in the Bridgestone NHL Slap Shot Challenge and find the golf ball that fits your game at the Bridgestone Golf Experience.
• Meet and greet legends of the game as NHL players, past and present, sign autographs on the Autograph Stage.
• Come check out the all-new 2017 Honda Ridgeline, participate in the Honda slap shot challenge and receive a free gift while supplies last, courtesy of Honda, the Official Vehicle of the NHL.
• Take a photo with the Stanley Cup and learn the history of the NHL's prestigious trophies at the NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover.
• The Dunkin Donuts Theater will host Q&A sessions with current and former NHL players and hockey insiders as they tell behind-the-scenes stories and share their insights about the game. Fans will be able to show their best goal celebration at the Dunkin Donuts photo booth as well as have the opportunity to sample Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Coffee, either hot or iced.
• Go hands-on and play EA SPORTS NHL 17 in the video game center. All-new game modes, new and deeper experiences in fan-favorite modes, and the best on-ice gameplay ever lets you shape your legacy in NHL 17, the most exciting EA SPORTS NHL game to date. NHL 17 is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in stores now.
• Visit the EA SPORTS NHL 17 Rink for lots of fun hockey action all weekend long. The EA SPORTS NHL 17 Rink is the home of the NHL Mascot Showdown as well as the 2017 NHL Fan Fair Kings HSHL Street Hockey Tournament.
• Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame exhibit featuring "The Los Angeles Kings and the History of Hockey in Southern California."
• Test CCM's three distinct stick lines: the Ribcor Trigger ASY, engineered to help optimize the performance of every single fiber in the stick for maximum pop; the Super Tacks, designed to help you aim with precision on demand; and the RBZ Revolution, featuring game-changing Faceplate technology for more strength, stability and C.O.R. (Coefficient of Restitution) for powerful shots.
• Take a commemorative photo on a Zamboni machine. Stop by the GEICO display to take a once-in-a-lifetime photo.
• Show off your skills by shooting pucks into an old washing machine and dryers, just like the pros at the DraftKings Target Practice.
• Stop by the Imports Dragon booth to play their new figurine board game. Experience the hottest game on ice, as you challenge all-comers in the NHL Figures League game and app tournament. See how you stack up in size with lifelike mannequins of some of the biggest names in hockey and spin to win some amazing prizes.
• Visit the Kids Zone, designed with games and activities for hockey's youngest fans, featuring The Total Game Changer, which engages vision, foot and hand speed while challenging your multitasking skills. Take your game to the next level by training with this ultimate hockey training device.
• Join the Los Angeles Kings and FOX Sports West at their interactive booth to document your memories at the 2017 Honda NHL All-Star Weekend. Create a lasting image, .gif or video with your friends and family, experience virtual reality, and take home great prizes.
• NHL Auctions is the premiere destination for one-of-a-kind hockey products and experiences. Whether you are looking for game-worn jerseys, unique signed collectibles, actual pucks scored in a game or unforgettable fan experiences, NHL Auctions is the ultimate site for fans.
• See the iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile and meet the Hotdoggers. Take a photo and then test your shooting accuracy from 15, 30 or 40 feet from the goal.
• Call the action from the NHL Network set. NHL Network and DirecTV Now is offering this unique photo opportunity. Fans receive a souvenir print and digital copy of their photo as well as a free NHL Network and DirecTV Now water bottle and NHL Network puck keychain.
• Hockey fans will have the opportunity to interact with the NHL's popular digital products, including NHL.TV, the NHL App and more. Check out the latest updates to your favorite products, plus attend live content presentations. In addition to these unique digital and live experiences, fans can challenge their families and friends in a fun game of bubble hockey.
• Stop by the NUTmobile to see a 26-foot-long peanut on wheels along with Planters 100-year-old iconic Mr. Peanut.
• Enter the world of the NHL at Reebok's Fan Fair Immersion Zone. Experience augmented reality photo booths to outfit yourself in the latest Reebok NHL gear and test your skills with the Reebok Hockey Ultimate Challenge Floor Projection Game.
• Visit the Official NHL Fan Fair Merchandise Store (AEG) for the 2017 Honda NHL All-Star Game for a complete shopping experience for all fans attending the 2017 NHL Fan Fair. Discover Cardmembers will receive 10% off purchases of NHL All-Star merchandise at retail locations inside the 2017 NHL Fan Fair and STAPLES Center when paying with a Discover card.
• Refresh Responsibly with TEAM Coalition and Coors Light. Take the pledge to be a responsible hockey fan, pose for a free souvenir photo and enter to win an NHL All-Star Prize Pack.
• Be on the lookout for the Topps NHL Skate team, who will be giving out limited-edition posters of NHL players selected for the All-Star Game as well as code cards to unlock free prizes in the Topps NHL Skate digital trading card app.
• Check out the Room of Your Dreams, presented by Northwest, for the ultimate fan bedroom with the latest in fan home gear. Celebrate hockey's cutest characters with official mascot merchandise. You can also visit the NHL Mascot Clubhouse for mascot photos, autographs and "Story Time with Holly" featuring Holly Preston, creator and author of Always Books.
• Pick up your 2017 NHL Fan Fair map and guide as well as learn about the daily event and appearance schedule at the 2017 NHL Fan Fair Information Booth.
• Stop by and register your NHL Fan Fair Pass. With it, you will be able to participate in games and activities, receive personalized photos and videos, schedule time to have your photo taken with the Stanley Cup, and have a chance to win prizes.
• The Upper Deck Trading Card Zone offers fun for the entire family. Make your own personalized hockey cards, play puck-o, spin the prize wheel, and check out the latest and greatest in hockey cards and memorabilia. Collect the best, collect Upper Deck.
• See one of Frank J. Zamboni's original ice resurfacing machines that has been fully restored and is on display with historical exhibits and Zamboni memorabilia.
• Collect trading cards of your favorite rookies and superstars. Find them all, plus new and exciting memorabilia, at the Collector's Zone.
The 2017 Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend will begin with the opening of the 2017 NHL Fan Fair, including the NHL Centennial Fan Arena, on Thursday, Jan. 26; continue with the celebration of the 100 Greatest NHL Players at THE NHL100 presented by GEICO on Friday, Jan. 27 (6:30 p.m. PT / 9:30 p.m. ET, NBCSN, SN, TVAS) and the 2017 Coors Light NHL All-Star Skills Competition on Saturday, Jan. 28 (4 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET, NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS); and conclude with the 2017 Honda NHL All-Star Game on Sunday, Jan. 29 (12:30 p.m. PT / 3:30 p.m. ET, NBC, CBC, SN, TVAS). Visit NHL.com/AllStar for more information. Fans can follow the conversation via the official hashtags: #NHL100, #NHLAllStar, #NHLFanFair.