NEW YORK – The 2016 NHL® All-Star celebration in Nashville will feature a four-day fan festival at the Music City Center from Jan. 28-31, the National Hockey League announced today. The 2016 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by Bridgestone, the official fan festival of the 2016 NHL All-Star festivities in Nashville, will cover 250,000 square feet of space in the Music City Center and will feature family-friendly interactive games, attractions and live music for fans of all ages; NHL memorabilia and trophy displays, including the iconic Stanley Cup®; live TV and radio broadcasts; special appearances by current and former players as well as NHL Mascots™; a wide assortment of food options; and dozens of other dynamic activities.
2016 NHL FAN FAIR INFORMATION
Starting today, tickets to the 2016 NHL Fan Fair™ presented by Bridgestone are available for purchase via Ticketmaster.com and the Bridgestone Arena box office.
• Tickets will be $20 for adults, and $15 for children between the ages of 3 and 12, seniors 65 and older, and college students and military personnel with valid ID. Children under the age of 3 will be admitted for free. A paid ticket is required for entry into NHL Fan Fair and valid only for the day purchased and all posted hours of operation. All attractions will be included with the price of admission.
• Hockey fans can purchase tickets online at Ticketmaster.com; by visiting the Bridgestone Arena box office during hours of operation (Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. CT) or before all Nashville Predators® games; or at the Music City Center box office during published event hours for the 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone.
• Hours of operation (all times CT): Thursday, Jan. 28, from 4:00 - 9:00 p.m., Friday, Jan. 29, from 4:00 - 9:00 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 30, from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; and Sunday, Jan. 31, from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• Nashville Predators season ticket holders have the opportunity to purchase tickets to an exclusive preview of the 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone on Thursday, Jan. 28, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT. Season ticket holders can purchase tickets by contacting their representative at 615-770-2355.
• Fans with a valid NHL Fan Fair ticket will have same day re-entry privileges to enjoy the official fan festival inside the Music City Center as well as the Bridgestone Winter Park activities outside at the Walk of Fame Park.
For the latest news on the 2016 NHL Fan Fair presented by Bridgestone, fans can visit NHL.com/FanFair and follow the NHL on Twitter (@NHL) via the official hashtag #NHLFanFair.
The Nashville Predators and city of Nashville will host the 2016 NHL All-Star festivities from Jan. 28-31. The League's midseason showcase will include the Honda NHL All-Star Skills Competition™ on Saturday, Jan. 30, and the NHL All-Star Game on Sunday, Jan. 31.