DENVER, COLO. - The National Hockey League would like to remind fans attending Friday's 2016 NHL Stadium Series™ Alumni Game and Saturday's 2016 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ about some traffic, parking and security matters:
* All guests are encouraged to arrive and enter Coors Field early to alleviate the long security screening lines at all gates.
* Outside food and beverage will not be permitted to be brought into the ballpark.
* Coors Field regulations allow only soft-sided bags and containers 16"x 16" x 8" or smaller to be permitted in the gates. All permitted bags are subject to search both upon entry and within the ballpark.
* All guests require a ticket for entry regardless of age.
* Security and law enforcement officials will be on-site to ensure the safety of everyone attending the events. All guests, including children, must consent to a search of their person and anything they are carrying. Metal detectors will be located at all stadium gates.
* Guests may not exit and re-enter Coors Field using the same ticket.
Notable Opening Times for Stadium Events (all times MT and subject to change)
Coors Field Parking Lots 1 p.m.
NHL Spectator Plaza 1 p.m.
Coors Field Gates 3 p.m.
Game Time 5 p.m.
Coors Field Parking Lots 2 p.m.
NHL Spectator Plaza 2 p.m.
Coors Field Gates 4 p.m.
Game Time 6 p.m.
* Tailgating is not permitted in any Coors Field operated parking lot. Persons may not consume alcohol in the parking lots, including inside their vehicles.
* No third party Will Call will be accepted. The ticket office is located at the Main Box Office on Blake Street. Fans need to be wary of counterfeit tickets and be extra vigilant when purchasing game tickets.
* Spectator Plaza, the official NHL Pregame Fan Festival, is located at just outside Coors Field on Blake Street between Gates C & D. This free, non-ticketed event features family-friendly interactive games and attractions, special appearances, live music and more.
* Fans are required to adhere to the NHL Fan Code of Conduct. Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the venue without a ticket refund.