Two more games, two more wins, two more strong showings by the London Knights' top 2013 NHL Draft duo of Max Domi and Bo Horvat.
As the Knights ran their win streak to 18 games -- tying the franchise record -- Domi and Horvat combined for three goals and six points.
In Friday's 5-2 defeat of the Niagara IceDogs -- a rematch of last year's OHL final -- Horvat had the primary assist on Tyler Ferry's goal late in the first period to put London up 2-0. Niagara's Brett Ritchie scored with nine seconds left in the second, but before they could build any momentum off that goal, Horvat scored 1:12 into the third period to make it 4-1.
Sunday's game saw Domi -- No. 4 on NHL Central Scouting's preliminary ranking of Ontario Hockey League skaters for the 2013 draft -- score 1:50 into the second to give London a lead it wouldn't relinquish. Midway through the period, Domi set up Horvat -- No. 5 on Central Scouting's list -- for a power-play goal that put London up 3-1. Domi added another assist, this time on Seth Griffith's power-play goal in the third.
For the season, Domi is second on the Knights and 10th in the OHL with 44 points, and is second on the team with a plus-21 rating. Horvat is tied for fourth on the team with 24 points.
The dynamic London duo weren't the only OHL players to perform at a top level over the weekend. Here is how a few other draft prospects fared:
* Erie defenseman James McDowell had a goal and two assists Friday in the Otters' 6-2 defeat of the Ottawa 67s.
* Kingston center Darcy Greenaway scored the game-winning goal 36 seconds into the third period and added an assist in the Frontenacs' 4-3 defeat of the Brampton Battalion on Friday.
* Mississauga center Dylan Smoskowitz had a pair of assists Friday in the Steelheads' 5-3 loss at the Sudbury Wolves, and scored both his team's goals Sunday in the 5-2 loss to London.
* Sudbury's Nathan Pancel scored a pair of goals and added an assist in the Wolves' win against Mississauga on Friday.
* Guelph right wing Justin Auger had a goal and four assists, and teammate Zachery Mitchell scored a pair of goals in the Storm's 8-0 win Saturday at Erie.
* Sault Ste. Marie defenseman Darnell Nurse, No. 2 on Central Scouting's list, had a pair of assists in the Greyhounds' 6-4 win at the Saginaw Spirit on Saturday. In a losing effort, Saginaw center Eric Locke scored two goals.
* Brampton left wing Nicholas Paul -- No. 19 on Central Scouting's list -- scored two goals in his team's 5-2 defeat of Erie on Sunday.
* Windsor defenseman Trevor Murphy had two goals -- his first multi-goal OHL game -- plus an assist in the Spitfires' 3-2 defeat of the Oshawa Generals on Sunday.
Contact Adam Kimelman at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @NHLAdamK