The 2018 NHL® All-Star Game (the "Game") and NHL All-Star Skills Competition® (the "Competition") (collectively, the "Event") will be held at the AMALIE Arena in Tampa, Florida. The Competition will take place on January 27, 2018, and the Game will take place on January 28, 2018. Any portion of the Event may be delayed or postponed for any reason. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Event is delayed or postponed.
The Game and/or the Competition may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League ("NHL") for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather or natural disaster. Except as described below, all Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If the Event or any portion thereof is cancelled, a purchaser having purchased a ticket from an Authorized Ticket Outlet (defined below) (each, a "Primary Ticket Purchaser") will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Primary Ticket Purchasers will receive a refund for the cancelled Event directly from the Authorized Ticket Outlet used by such Primary Ticket Purchaser. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Event are: Ticketmaster, NHL and Tampa Bay Lightning.
• Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet will not be entitled to a refund from any Authorized Ticket Outlet. Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund, if applicable, directly from the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the Primary Ticket Purchaser.
• Primary Ticket Purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and/or a receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket(s) from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
• Primary Ticket Purchaser will be issued a refund of the Game and/or Competition ticket's face value, as applicable. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, including delivery fees, are non-refundable unless required by applicable law.
• If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used for the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.
NHL,the NHL Sheild and the word mark NHL All-Star Skills Competion are registered trademarks and the NHL All-Star logo and the NHL All-Star Skills Competition logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. © NHL2017. All Rights Reserved