The 2017 Scotiabank NHL100 Classic™ (the "Event") will be held on December 16, 2017 at Lansdowne Park in Ottawa, Ontario (the "Stadium"). The Event may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the Event will be held at the Stadium at an alternate time on December 16, 2017 or on December 17, 2017. Event tickets issued for December 16, 2017 will be honored for the postponed Event on December 17, 2017, if applicable. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Event is delayed or postponed.
The Event may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League (the "NHL") for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. Except as described below, all Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If the Event is cancelled, a purchaser having purchased a ticket from an Authorized Ticket Outlet (defined below) (each, a "Primary Ticket Purchaser") will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Primary Ticket Purchaser will receive a refund for the cancelled Event directly from the Authorized Ticket Outlet used by such Primary Ticket Purchaser. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Event are Ticketmaster, NHL, Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens and, Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group.
• Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet will not be entitled to a refund from any Authorized Ticket Outlet. Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund, if applicable, directly from the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the Primary Ticket Purchaser.
• Primary Ticket Purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and/or a receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket(s) from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
• Primary Ticket Purchaser will be issued a refund of the face value of the ticket for the cancelled Event. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, including delivery fees, are non-refundable unless required by applicable law.
• If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used for the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL 100 Classic name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams.
© NHL 2017. All Rights Reserved.