The 2017 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® (the "Winter Classic") will be held on January 2, 2017 at Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri (the "Stadium"). The Winter Classic may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the Winter Classic will be held at the same location at a different time on January 2, 2017 or at a rescheduled time on January 3, 2017. Winter Classic tickets issued for January 2, 2017 will be honored for the postponed Winter Classic on January 3, 2017. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Winter Classic is delayed or postponed.
The 2017 NHL Winter Classic Alumni Game (the "Alumni Game") will be held on December 31, 2016 at the Stadium. The Alumni Game may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the Alumni Game will be held at the same location at a different time on December 31, 2016 or at a rescheduled time on January 1, 2017. Alumni Game tickets issued for December 31, 2016 will be honored for the postponed Alumni Game on January 1, 2017. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Alumni Game is delayed or postponed.
Either or both of the Winter Classic or the Alumni Game (each, an "Event") may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. Except as described below, all Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If an Event is cancelled, the primary ticket purchaser will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet (as defined below), subject to the following terms and conditions:
· Primary ticket purchaser will receive a refund for the cancelled Event directly from his or her Authorized Ticket Outlet. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Events are Ticketmaster, National Hockey League, St. Louis Blues, Chicago Blackhawks, and Busch Stadium.
· Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet will not be entitled to refund from the National Hockey League or the Authorized Ticket Outlets. Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the primary ticket purchaser.
· Primary ticket purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
· Primary ticket purchaser will be issued a refund of the face value of the ticket for the cancelled Event. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, including delivery fees, are non-refundable unless required by applicable law.
· If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.
NHL, the NHL Shield and the word mark NHL Winter Classic are registered trademarks and the NHL Winter Classic logo is a trademark of the National Hockey League. © NHL 2016. All Rights Reserved.