The 2017 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ (the "Event") will be held on February 25, 2017 at Heinz Field, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (the "Stadium"). The Event may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the Event will be held at the same location at a different time on February 25, 2017 or at a rescheduled time on February 26, 2017. Event tickets issued for February 25, 2017 will be honored for the postponed Event on February 26, 2017. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Event is delayed or postponed in accordance with the aforementioned terms.
The Event may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. Except as described below, all Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If the Event is cancelled, a purchaser having purchased a ticket from an Authorized Ticket Outlet (defined below) (each, a "Primary Ticket Purchaser") will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet, subject to the following terms and conditions:
· Primary Ticket Purchaser will receive a refund for the cancelled Event directly from his or her Authorized Ticket Outlet. "Authorized Ticket Outlets" for the Events are Ticketmaster, National Hockey League, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Flyers and Heinz Field.
· Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet will not be entitled to refund from any Authorized Ticket Outlet. Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the Primary Ticket Purchaser.
· Primary Ticket Purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
· Primary Ticket Purchaser will be issued a refund of the face value of the ticket for the cancelled Event. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, including delivery fees, are non-refundable unless required by applicable law.
· If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL Stadium Series name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. © NHL 2016. All Rights Reserved.